ghostz

The stupid phone thread

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Just got series 3 :smoke: 

so good :smoke:

1 hour ago, CarlosV said:

I’m 99% sure it will lol.

Mines in San Diego now 

on your apple account you can presign by printing out some form and signing that 

I just got a note 8. Shit is awesome. Love the brightness and how the colors just pop out. The fingerprint scanner is a bit of a pain since it's position weirdly but the Iris scanner is pretty cool and fast.  I feel like I don't need a tablet anymore thanks to all the screen real estate I'm getting.  I'm still getting used to the size, since I'm coming from an iPhone 7, but so far I'm loving this phone.

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS85L1gvNzI0ODIxL29yaWdpbmFsL1RHX0JyaWdodG5lc3NfaVBob25lWC5qcGc=

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS85L1IvNzI0ODE1L29yaWdpbmFsL2lwaG9uZXgtcGl4ZWwtMi1ub3RlLTgtY29tcGFyZTAwNi5qcGc=

You are aware that the iPhone X has the same same Samsung OLED screens that Samsung has been using for 4 years correct? lol

On a Galaxy phone, the brightness cranks up to max (beyond the user controlled Max) in direct sunlight to make the phone still readible. That feature can only be tested in that condition as it's nit user controlled.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

better hope the courier doesn't steal it.. lol

yeah i really don't know if it requires a signature or not. regardless i just walked over to the sprint store outside of work and one of the workers let me check theirs out. screen is def nice. more interested to see how fluid the gestures are and whatnot. 

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You are aware that the iPhone X has the same same Samsung OLED screens that Samsung has been using for 4 years correct? lol

On a Galaxy phone, the brightness cranks up to max (beyond the user controlled Max) in direct sunlight to make the phone still readible. That feature can only be tested in that condition as it's nit user controlled.

i'm sure all 3 are more than bight enough to be read in daylight

I’m telling you right now that the screen on the iPhone X is simply calibrated better than any other OLeD phone,  the tests will show that. 

Color accuracy and shadow detail will will be better on iPhone X,  and by shadow detail I mean no crushed blacks like other oled phones exhibit 

8 minutes ago, CarlosV said:

I’m telling you right now that the screen on the iPhone X is simply calibrated better than any other OLeD phone,  the tests will show that. 

Color accuracy and shadow detail will will be better on iPhone X,  and by shadow detail I mean no crushed blacks like other oled phones exhibit 

:bow:

Steve Jobs is dead bro. 6 years later they don't have a sigle piece of new hardware worth a fuck. Same phone for a decade, an ugly square watch for futurist douchebags, a touchbar nobody asked for and uses except for pretentious DJs, a pair of wireless headphones that look like your ears are menstruating... 

Apple's legacy of innovation is over, nothing but status virtue signaling for Instagram faggots.

Edited by Vino

1 minute ago, Vino said:

Steve Jobs is dead bro. 6 years later they don't have a sigle piece of new hardware worth a fuck. Same phone for a decade, a ugly square watch, a touchbar nobody asked for and uses except for pretentious DJs, a pair of wireless headphones that look like your ears are menstruating... 

Apple's legacy of innovation is over, nothing but status virtue signaling for the shitty Instagram generation. 

Bro, innovation comes in the form of apps. And iOS is leaps and bounds above Android, still in 2017, in regard to app performance, look, content, and support. Believe what you want, idc, homie you said SMS>iMessage already, you have no credibility 

No one is bothering you about you liking Android, why tf are you clogging up this thread with shit no one cares about?