Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The stupid phone thread

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Bro, innovation comes in the form of apps. And iOS is leaps and bounds above Android, still in 2017, in regard to app performance, look, content, and support. Believe what you want, idc, homie you said SMS>iMessage already, you have no credibility 

No one is bothering you about you liking Android, why tf are you clogging up this thread with shit no one cares about?

Because you titled the thread phone wars, not official fuckfuck Apple tit sucker thread

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Android app performance. That's a ridiculous point to dwell on. There isn't a sigle app that works better enough on iPhones vs let's say Pixel 2 to justify purchasing an Apple device for it.  

4 minutes ago, Vino said:

Because you titled the thread phone wars, not official fuckfuck Apple tit sucker thread

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Android app performance. That's a ridiculous point to dwell on. There isn't a sigle app that works better enough on iPhones vs let's say Pixel 2 to justify purchasing an Apple device for it.  

Better design, camera, display, app support. Bro fucking androids still run Snapchat like shit lmao. I’m not gonnna argue. Android sucks, end of story, don’t care what you have to say loser, enjoy your superior sms over iMessage and go play in a ditch

Edited by ghostz

Just now, ghostz said:

Better design, camera, display, app support. Bro fucking androids still run Snapchat like shit lmao. I’m not gonnna argue. Android sucks, end of story, don’t care what you have to say loser

LMAO everything that's wrong with Apple fanboys right here. Don't care what you have to say bro, apple is the best everything else sucks. 

Keep sucking that tit

Just now, Vino said:

LMAO everything that's wrong with Apple fanboys right here. Don't care what you have to say bro, apple is the best everything else sucks. 

Keep sucking that tit

Homie you said sms is better than iMessage 

you legit have no credibility, log out tbh

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Homie you said sms is better than iMessage 

you legit have no credibility, log out tbh

iMessage is fucking terrible internet chat bullshit. Another in house ecosystem crap they try to keep you on the tit with. Only works right if everyone in a group text has an iPhone go figure.

Oh and I have no desire to let everyone know when I read their message or broadcast to everyone whether I'm typing or not, that shit's intrusive and useless. 

I straight up tell my friends to turn that trash off or they're getting kicked off group messages. 

Edited by Vino

7 minutes ago, Vino said:

iMessage is fucking terrible internet chat bullshit. Another in house ecosystem crap they try to keep you on the tit with. Only works right if everyone in a group text has an iPhone go figure.

Oh and I have no desire to let everyone know when I read their message or broadcast to everyone whether I'm typing or not, that shit's intrusive and useless. 

I straight up tell my friends to turn that trash off or they're getting kicked off group messages. 

you have no idea how to use imessage or how it even works, shocker! stick with your 1995 text messages lmfao

It only works if you shut all it's intrusive features off and then it functions like a regular SMS with a few milliseconds faster delivery. Suck my nut sack Apple.

2 minutes ago, Vino said:

It only works if you shut all it's intrusive features off and then it functions like a regular SMS with a few milliseconds faster delivery. Suck my nut sack Apple.

So please tell me how regular SMS is better

14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So please tell me how regular SMS is better

You don't need to fuck with settings to make it less intrusive and it has cross device support so it doesn't mess with MMS for Android and Windows users

Edited by Vino

Just now, Vino said:

You don't need to fuck with settings to make it less intrusive and it has cross device support so it doesn't mess with MMS for Android and Windows users

Keep your facebook chat to yourself

Yea, not how it works try again lol

but if it was like that. I guess it would be like android carrier bloat eh? ;)

Just now, ghostz said:

Yea, not how it works try again lol

but if it was like that. I guess it would be like android carrier bloat eh? ;)

You tell me what's so wrong with regular SMS that it needs updating? 

I’m telling you right now that the screen on the iPhone X is simply calibrated better than any other OLeD phone,  the tests will show that. 

Color accuracy and shadow detail will will be better on iPhone X,  and by shadow detail I mean no crushed blacks like other oled phones exhibit 
Welcome the the world of superior Samsung OLED screens. Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Alphonse said:

I just got a note 8. Shit is awesome. Love the brightness and how the colors just pop out. The fingerprint scanner is a bit of a pain since it's position weirdly but the Iris scanner is pretty cool and fast.  I feel like I don't need a tablet anymore thanks to all the screen real estate I'm getting.  I'm still getting used to the size, since I'm coming from an iPhone 7, but so far I'm loving this phone.

Congrats, best phone on the market IMO.

Heads up if you download the Samsung Shop app you can get a 128gb SD card and a wireless charger for free

Edited by Vino

7 minutes ago, Balb said:

My phone is better than your phone :mjcry:

Kill yourselves 

:kaz:

You're on a SW forum dickwad. Fuck outta here with that high horse bs

Edited by Vino

Congrats, best phone on the market IMO.

Heads up if you download the Samsung Shop app you can get a 128gb SD card and a wireless charger for free
that deal only applies to note 8 or does it apply to all Galaxy phones?

Just now, Goukosan said:

that deal only applies to note 8 or does it apply to all Galaxy phones?

Yea I think it's Note 8 only

30 minutes ago, Vino said:

You're on a SW forum dickwad. Fuck outta here with that high horse bs

No

:kaz:

You cringe worthy faggito