Switch wins December NPD.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how these idiots are taking what I've said and twisting it beyond belief to support their bullshit.

When I get access to my computer this evening all the clarification needed will be provided.

Are you going to grab a digital camera and take a picture of your computer monitor for that, as well???????????????????????

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man you couldn't even keep up your "I don't care about sales" facade for more than 5 mins lmfao. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol no. Get that ms cock out of your mouth. 

TLDR. TLHBR.

Posted Images

I love how these idiots are taking what I've said and twisting it beyond belief to support their bullshit.

When I get access to my computer this evening all the clarification needed will be provided.
lol @ your spin.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We have screen shots of you answering a questions with specifics.

Goddamn, you take your ownage like a bitch instead of a man. :roff: 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

http://systemwars.net/bb/index.php?/topic/199189-Will-ps4-ever-beat-a-Switch-a-month-in-sales-again?#entry3917078

Yes you were wrong. As always.

"why would it suddenly sell more during the holidays? I can purchase one for 30p for Christmas right now"

:umad:

7a38eb6b8a6a0514261874e58a4adf4a.jpg

Bu why would Switch sales spike in december?:dead2:

:tom5:

15 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Dynaflop got massacred ITT. :mj: What a dipshit, that kid is ALWAYS wrong.

You can smell the shame on that boy when he knows he's wrong.  His response rate drops to nothing and he runs off to suck off other lemmings who didn't make asses out of themselves for validation. :vince: 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like I told you retards, I have not wavered in the least bit.

qy8mCOP.png

I remember you making this post way after the clownish statements you made in the nov npd thread when everyone pretty much already knew Switch was heavily favored to win Dec

Nice try :sabu:

17 minutes ago, B__H said:

I remember you making this post way after the clownish statements you made in the nov npd thread when everyone pretty much already knew Switch was heavily favored to win Dec

Nice try :sabu:

It's not a try, it's what happened. That whole argument myself and the rest of you descended into was for Black Friday and the month of November, it was all isolated around it and me using the word "holidays" was used as a synonym. At no point did December ever come up in any conversation with the exception of the one above which was damage control by you for me burying all of you, and I was honest. November is easy to predict because of Black Friday, December could go literally any direction which is why I ham-stringed no argument to it.

Microsoft could have won (and they almost did), Nintendo could have won, Sony could have won, there was no telling the outcome. November though, the basis of everything we discussed was clearly never going to be in Nintendo's favor. They were third fiddle by a figure of nearly negative 500,000 hence me months ago stating they would not be in contention with the Xbox One or PlayStation 4...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Like I told you retards, I have not wavered in the least bit.  

qy8mCOP.png

That's the best retort you can give? lmfao 

That post date is DECEMBER 25TH, looooooong after your "not in contention post".

So to recap, your evidence to prove that you never flip flopped and back peddled about the holiday sales, its to show us a post with you flip flopping and back peddling a month after your original post? :lawl:

We have screen shots of your "not in contention" post from November 20th with you saying Switch sales won't be competitive for the Holidays because Xbox1 will be $189.

You were wrong, get over it!!!

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not a try, it's what happened. That whole argument myself and the rest of you descended into was for Black Friday and the month of November, it was all isolated around it and me using the word "holidays" was used as a synonym. At no point did December ever come up in any conversation with the exception of the one above which was damage control by you for me burying all of you, and I was honest. November is easy to predict because of Black Friday, December could go literally any direction which is why I ham-stringed no argument to it.

Microsoft could have won (and they almost did), Nintendo could have won, Sony could have won, there was no telling the outcome. November though, the basis of everything we discussed was clearly never going to be in Nintendo's favor. They were third fiddle by a figure of nearly negative 500,000 hence me months ago stating they would not be in contention with the Xbox One or PlayStation 4...

You were fuckin' wrong, son.  We have the receipts.  You ain't getting out of it.

YHBFR :cruise:

Square-Enix has it right with games like Dragon Quest builders and Heroes. Make a game for PS/PC/Switch and leave xflop xcluded. It's an awful system for people who hate games.

Hopefully more publishers go this route.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Square-Enix has it right with games like Dragon Quest builders and Heroes. Make a game for PS/PC/Switch and leave xflop xcluded. It's an awful system for people who hate games.

Hopefully more publishers go this route.

it's because those are casual kiddy games and only core gamers play on Xbox.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I already did "get out of it", you fags lying and warping the truth isn't working.

The only thing you're doing is crying like a little bitch. :sabu:

3 minutes ago, Bodycount611 said:

it's because those are casual kiddy games and only core gamers play on Xbox.

Those games are probs better than trash like Dud rising, quantum flop, ryse and sea of thieves :mj:

I already did "get out of it", you fags lying and warping the truth isn't working.

screenshot and links of what you actually said are lies? lmfao

It's there for everyone to see.

You just can't admit when you're wrong.

• Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic