Sign in to follow this  
Angel Jim

A Dog's Purpose.

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Did you read the book jimbo? Also stop making so many threads. It's annoying 

Please can you guys stop baning the grip retard and let everyone be happy.  jimbo owns let him be:mj2:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kazie's booze said:

Please can you guys stop baning the grip retard and let everyone be happy.  jimbo owns let him be:mj2:

No the grip retard is just too fucking intense. Maybe in 2008 that shit would fly but we are old men now. There is a limit to absurd fanboy behavior.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cookester15 said:

No the grip retard is just too fucking intense. Maybe in 2008 that shit would fly but we are old men now. There is a limit to absurd fanboy behavior.  

but i'm retarded too so what's the point? Let him post here ffs. Some of his threads and posts were awesome. I laughed like an idiot. Fuck you nazi people seriously. (not joking). 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kazie's booze said:

but i'm retarded too so what's the point? Let him post here ffs. Some of his threads and posts were awesome. I laughed like an idiot. Fuck you nazi people seriously. (not joking). 

Sieg heil!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Sieg heil!!

bro I'd neg you right now. Not for nazi shit or anything but just let the grip dude post his shit. wtf is wrong with you, asshole. 

Just now, kazie's booze said:

bro I'd neg you right now. Not for nazi shit or anything but just let the grip dude post his shit. wtf is wrong with you, asshole. 

I've had too many complaints about him. I either let him post and please you and blackhand or piss off 90% of the forum. Sorry man, I don't want people to leave because of that freakshow. 

31 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I've had too many complaints about him. I either let him post and please you and blackhand or piss off 90% of the forum. Sorry man, I don't want people to leave because of that freakshow. 

who the fuck is upset about grip posting? I like his idiot shit. fuck you nazi people. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

He provided zero valuable discussion to the forum. It was nonsensical spam that did nothing but congest, no one even reads his posts so he served no function on this board.

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Did you read the book jimbo? Also stop making so many threads. It's annoying 

No, I did not read the book. Only watched the movie.

14 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He provided zero valuable discussion to the forum. It was nonsensical spam that did nothing but congest, no one even reads his posts so he served no function on this board.

bro I read some of his posts. it was hit and miss. you serve no function, narcissistic boiye. When I read your shit it's like reading a phone book. :ooh::tom: 

• Haha 1