Sign in to follow this  
saltyhermitdenial

Official What Are You Listening To Thread

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Are you going to spare any of your dignity?

I never had any to begin with, no fucks given. 

Just now, JonB1 said:

I figured Dyno would be the kinda dude wearing a NoFX shirt :francis:

What do you listen to JonB1? Probably that song that debuted during Xflop 3shitty's reveal on MTV over a decade ago. :mj:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What do you listen to JonB1? Probably that song that debuted during Xflop 3shitty's reveal on MTV over a decade ago. :mj:

Don't like that song .

I like a lot of stuff . Old hip hop . I have almost every Wu Tang and Wu affiliate album ever made . Mobb Deep , DMX , any classic rap  some early 2000s rap

90s rock , punk . Was just listening to the Toadies , Weezer, sublime  and NoFX 

Some harder stuff . Deftones , otep 

80s one hit wonders , 80s pop 

80s hair metal . Gnr 

Grunge 

I'll hit up a little mandy Moore or Christina 

Camilla cabello or some ariana, taytay

I like a lot . Not a fan of new rap ,  kill your dog country or classic 70s rock 

Fuck you 

On 1/22/2018 at 11:25 AM, kazie's moodswings :sad: said:

I listen to almost everything but mostly the usual. rock, metal, especially black metal :dreamy: and techno shit like sci-fi dnb like all the technoid crap.

and old stuff too. a lot of jimi bc he's the best, my father always listened to that negro. :dreamy: 

I rediscovered the jap shit, I don't really like the sound of the language anymore after watching too much anime few years ago but I'm in the mood to get into it again.

Check this out. maybe don't watch it, it can give you 100% pure cancer but listen to it. 

love the guitar, so good. 

Hide contents

Hide contents

and this one especially the ending. gantz is cool the manga is godlike but the anime is total crap. Sad ending though. :sad: 

Hide contents

maybe you can translate some koko bc I don't speak any of this rainforest tribe shit. I would love to know what that jinn girl is yelling about. :D  @kokujin 

I know raion means lion right? with her voice she's kinda like a lion lol at first it I thought it was awful blabbering but I got used to it. :dame:

:trash: