Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TLHBO

Monster Hunter World

Recommended Posts

So, after all the fakeboys who actually got this game?

 

I bet resetera is triggered, I went to character creation and there was only two genders :fatcruise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have it by tomorrow. Won't have time to play tho, DBFZ and SFVAE comes first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azazela said:

This is a movement for one weapon alone the charge blade with.

11236_1.jpg

 

Wheres that from? Any more?

 

I rocked the charge blade all through MH4. Think I'm going to go back to the Lance in this one.  Probs gonna take a few other weapons eventually though, charge blade and heavy bow gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Wheres that from? Any more?

 

I rocked the charge blade all through MH4. Think I'm going to go back to the Lance in this one.  Probs gonna take a few other weapons eventually though, charge blade and heavy bow gun.

It's from the Capcom guide for generations on 3DS. They should have them all there.

 

Is the story any good so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I thought you were getting it lemshit? Or was that another lie? :mickey:

I was laughing at David . I am getting it soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's looking forward to it....one of only two games he named, yet doesnt own it yet.

 

Lol you aren't playing fuck all until the yearly Forza rehash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Azazela said:

It's from the Capcom guide for generations on 3DS. They should have them all there.

 

Is the story any good so far?

Im not that far yet. The start is slooooow though, though ironically the quests are better.

 

In MH4 you just got straight on with missions, no story. This game gives you story and explains the basics of everything to you.

 

That said, MH4 had you colldcting eggs and shit for 20 missions. 2/3 missions in here and I'm already hunting monsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He's looking forward to it....one of only two games he named, yet doesnt own it yet.

 

Lol you aren't playing fuck all until the yearly Forza rehash.

I'm getting a ton of games this year.  This is the first game you played since RE6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

I'm getting a ton of games this year.  This is the first game you played since RE6

This is the first game you played since Halo: Combat Evolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not that one that refuse to talk about what I play . That's you .

 

You talked about how GTS sucked , and now your playing this .

 

You literally don't play games . Just talk about Xbox all day . Goddamn idiot buffoon :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×