Sign in to follow this  
Ramza

Are there any health benefits from not jerking off? What's the acceptable ratio iyo?

Serious question. 

Other than saving a lot of time.

It is scientifically proven that masturbation is beneficial to your health. It reduces the risk of testicular cancer by a great deal, it reduces stress, and it's even good for your heart. 

5 minutes ago, Sabo said:

It is scientifically proven that masturbation is beneficial to your health. It reduces the risk of testicular cancer by a great deal, it reduces stress, and it's even good for your heart. 

Yes for a normal person who does it at at a normal rate. 

I don't think it's quite the same for someone who does it multiple times a day.

I mean one drink of wine can be good for your heart, while the whole bottle can be bad for your hearth and liver. Like everything in excess, it usually turns bad.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Serious question. 

Other than saving a lot of time.

You still ain’t getting any pussy. MU HA HA HA

there's a subreddit called r/nofap, and I was reading the informational threads, and i don't thin they back it up with any hard science; but they say that it functions like a drug addiction. Your body releases chemicals for pleasure when you do it. And you end up building a resistance to that that is detrimental to you. Results in cloudiness, and loss of focus.

I tried restraining myself for about 2 weeks. They may have a point in regards of maintaining focus during the day, and it may have actually helped me go to sleep faster.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It boosts your immune system. I have an autoimmune condition so thats the main reason i do it.

What do you have?

50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Psoriasis.

Damn that's terrible, bro. It gets worse with age so you'd best take care of yourself starting now.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Damn that's terrible, bro. It gets worse with age so you'd best take care of yourself starting now.

I have an above average diet that can usually keep it in check. Right now it just mostly affects my scalp. Thats the most stubborn area to treat.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I have an above average diet that can usually keep it in check. Right now it just mostly affects my scalp. Thats the most stubborn area to treat.

And the most visible. lol

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Lmfao at all this bro science 

Everyone knows eating bacon, drinking beer and smoking is what gives you muscles.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The flaking is the worst part. I can rarely go out wearing dark colored shirts.

My father has that but it went down a lot after he starting using special shampoos. You should check into it if you haven't already.