Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

CALLING OUT THE ENTIRE FORUM

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I'm a county inspector now. Your deflections are pathetic Jerry. 

Ah, so a job with almost no requirements.

 

At least you get good exercise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonB1 said:

BlackHand , Jerry and Lynn have been outed as non gaming frauds . 

How about you ? You willing to be the first sheep beside Cooke to prove you play games ?

So lynux and B_H are continuing their non-compliance, liars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Ah, so a job with almost no requirements.

 

At least you get good exercise.

Zero requirements lol, that's cute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Zero requirements lol, that's cute. 

i love how he thinks trying to sound vague is going to help him.

 

he's probably right, because the information he's divulged thus far clearly has worked. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Zero requirements lol, that's cute. 

Jerry fixes ice cream machines at McDonald's lol .

Not even a joke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonB1 said:

Jerry fixes ice cream machines at McDonald's lol .

Not even a joke 

I don't doubt it in the least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't doubt it in the least. 

i know you wouldn't.

 

you're hoping and wishing for that, so hard. LOL

 

to the point where you're listening to something jonb is saying and believing it. LOLOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i know you wouldn't.

 

you're hoping and wishing for that, so hard. LOL

 

to the point where you're listening to something jonb is saying and believing it. LOLOL

I don't see you contesting it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't see you contesting it. 

because i don't need to, because i'm not.

 

work in sales in service for a simple robotic manufacturing company in Dallas that makes custom machines for semiconductor fab plants.

 

Notice how I provided more concrete information in that one sentence than in any of your posts relating your work experience from the entire time you've been on this forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

because i don't need to, because i'm not.

 

work in sales in service for a simple robotic manufacturing company in Dallas that makes custom machines for semiconductor fab plants.

 

Notice how I provided more concrete information in that one sentence than in any of your posts relating your work experience from the entire time you've been on this forum?

Sounds extremely pedestrian, neato. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sounds extremely pedestrian, neato. 

no, that sounds like you trying to get back at me in a rather pathetic fashion.

 

now you're seeing a SECOND example of what somebody with confidence sounds like, compared to you. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, that sounds like you trying to get back at me in a rather pathetic fashion.

 

now you're seeing a SECOND example of what somebody with confidence sounds like, compared to you. lol

Get back at you lol? I don't even care whether you exist or not, you're nothing.  You also sound like someone trying to overcompensate or appear superior, you're in sales dude.

 

iw_JAUk_AGc_J6_UG.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Get back at you lol? I don't even care whether you exist or not, you're nothing.  You also sound like someone trying to overcompensate or appear superior, you're in sales dude.

 

iw_JAUk_AGc_J6_UG.gif

 

 

lol. talk about trying a little too hard. 

 

now you have a THIRD example of what confidence looks like, compared to what you just did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Jonnyblaze1

This fucker ain't got PUBG on there :lawl:

 

Meanwhile Fortnite is.

 

 

No gamescore in most of his games, must just put disc in system, boot to title screen, then turn off and come tell systemwars how good it is :mj:

 

Fucking non-gaming sack of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This fucker ain't got PUBG on there :lawl:

 

Meanwhile Fortnite is.

 

 

No gamescore in most of his games, must just put disc in system, boot to title screen, then turn off and come tell systemwars how good it is :mj:

 

Fucking non-gaming sack of shit.

You're right. Hypes up poor mans PUBG and gloats about it on SystemWars. :mj: Doesn't even own it. :rofl:

Edited by lynux3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think Nintendo profiles can be shared will look into it, but my Nintendo ID is :Goukosan. 

 

Here is my old PSN  https://psnprofiles.com/Goukosan

 

Don't have a PS4 and My Old PS3 is offline now. 

 

*update*

 

only thing that shows games played on Switch besides the play log in the switch itself is through the app. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Not in compliance

 

 

SheepKilla

 

 

 

 

ROFF, why would I post my personal info here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

You're right. Hypes up poor mans PUBG and gloats about it on SystemWars. :mj: Doesn't even own it. :rofl:

You 2 won't show yours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×