Sign in to follow this  
Aza Team 2019

So WTF doesS MS even do against a 399 PS5 in 2019-2020?

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Everytime you're wrong the other person must be lying, Amirite? lol

:cmpunk1:

The way Dino defends MS you would think he's an exec with them lol.

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Everytime you're wrong the other person must be lying, Amirite? lol

:cmpunk1:

You're claiming it's down millions YoY, that's completely absurd. There's nothing about a statement like that which is even remotely believable.

It's that preposterous.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!

3 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

The way Dino defends MS you would think he's an exec with them lol.

You should see his house. I shit you not, there's Quantum Break, Forza, Sunset Overdrive and Rise of the Tomb Raider pictures all over the walls :tom: and tons of Master Chief figures all over.

This kids a bigger lemkid than even bodycount.

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You should see his house. I shit you not, there's Quantum Break, Forza, Sunset Overdrive and Rise of the Tomb Raider pictures all over the walls :tom: and tons of Master Chief figures all over.

:kaz: 

14 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I've already explained this to you. 

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're claiming it's down millions YoY, that's completely absurd.

once again you're talking out your ass while I actually bring facts. 

Xbox1 is now trending behind globally of what 360 was at this point in time launch aligned. 

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/worldwide-xbox-one-sales-dropped-below-xbox-360-in-2017.1460706/#lg=_xfUid-1-1518484307&slide=0

Xbox 360 at this point was at around 37.5 WW, according to the analyst who has access to the data, Xbox1 currently is trending behind 360 YTD WW. 

Here's the thing though, before 2017 Xbox1 was trending way ahead of 360 WW, after 2017 it fell behind. 

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

once again you're talking out your ass while I actually bring facts. 

Xbox1 is now trending behind globally of what 360 was at this point in time launch aligned. 

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/worldwide-xbox-one-sales-dropped-below-xbox-360-in-2017.1460706/#lg=_xfUid-1-1518484307&slide=0

Xbox 360 at this point was at around 37.5 WW, according to the analyst who has access to the data, Xbox1 currently is trending behind 360 YTD WW. 

Here's the thing though, before 2017 Xbox1 was trending way ahead of 360 WW, after 2017 it fell behind. 

The Xbox 360 was actually at 40 million at this exact point from its launch and according to this information the Xbox One just recently fell behind world wide which puts it in the exact territory I already outlined.

38-40 million or in other words the PlayStation 4 is outselling it at a ratio of 1.9x overall making its total ~74.1 million which is exactly where it is :snoop: I told your ass... I pay attention to this shit. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
correction (40 million)

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Xbox 360 was actually at 40 million at this exact point from its launch and according to this information the Xbox One just recently fell behind world wide which puts it in the exact territory I already outlined.

38-40 million or in other words the PlayStation 4 is outselling it at a ratio of 1.9x overall making its total ~74.1 million which is exactly where it is :snoop: I told your ass... I pay attention to this shit. 

DynamiteCop doesn't know how to read charts confirmed.  

360 was at 40 at the end of the MS fiscal year, MS fiscal year ends on June 30th.  

The comparison was made launch aligned through December. (Jan data is not out yet). 

360 was at around  37.5 through December and Xbox1 is behind that. 

So let me be generous and say its at 37 (best case scenario) 

That puts PS4 at over 2X Xbox1 and because Xbox1 is trending downward and PS4 is trending upward that 2X is about to increase even higher.

Xbox1 is trending downwards not upwards. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

360 was at 40 at the end of the MS fiscal year, MS fiscal year ends on June 30th.  

The comparison was made launch aligned through December. (Jan data is not out yet). 

That puts PS4 at over 2X Xbox1 and because Xbox1 is trending downward and PS4 is trending upward that 2X is about to increase even higher.

No, it was at 42 million at the end of MS fiscal year. You've got your numbers all wrong. It was at 38.8 million at the end of December, at this point right now in its life it was at 40 million. 

It's safe to say that right now, at this very moment the Xbox One is at 39 million. That's not a best case scenario, that's not a worst case scenario, that is based upon every piece of feasibly available data the most realistic standing that can be surmised. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Remember, you're trying to explain math to a rodent :hamster:

i don't believe it's even at 30 million. there's no way emergency, console killing programs like Play Anywhere or gamepass would be around if MS was in the same spot as they were with 360.

everything about their current position leads me to believe the console is in the process of being phased out.

Early on in the gen, they were picking up a lot of support just by virtue of being the 360 successor. Titanfall. COD marketing. Battlefield marketing. even in 2013-14 we had it all. That's the real tragedy here, the media's manipulative bias against Xbox is largely responsible for the X1's downfall. Their constant negative spin and pushing PS4 is why X1 is losing support. X1 launched completely superior to the POS4 in every regard.

Companies care more about YOY growth than what they sold 3 years ago be a use growing your business is the most important sign of success.

The YOY decline is a disaster just because of that no one at MS cares about their sales compared to PS4,  when their business is currently showing such signs of being unhealthy.

People that talk about MS bailing on traditional consoles in their current form aren't haters this time it's truly different.  Even Lemmings know what's coming that's why they are trying to spin streaming,  game pass. Etc.

I keep reading XBox fans posting that they choose MS for shit like "the services" "the ecosystem " the" UI" other non sense.

No way any of these guys are the 2001-2009 XBox fans.  Current XBox is insulting to old school fans.

1 hour ago, Azazela said:

I keep reading XBox fans posting that they choose MS for shit like "the services" "the ecosystem " the" UI" other non sense.

No way any of these guys are the 2001-2009 XBox fans.  Current XBox is insulting to old school fans.

They are the same fans though. They'll just eat up any shit that Microsoft gives them. These are the same people who defended and made excuses for DRM and RROD.

They're nothing more than shills.