Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount X

Phil Spencer's SJW speech: 'Ninja" and 'Rockstar are male-biased words, toxic masculinity a threat to gaming, SJW tirade + meltdown

This is also why MS is making such vanilla games like Sea of Thieves, Recore, Etc. They are so scared to offend anyone nowadays, they'd never make another hyper-violent IP. They'd never make a game like God of War. They'd never make another game aimed at the male adult demographic, which is 95% OF THEIR AUDIENCE.

The 'cultural shift' phil is talking about is the shift from making games we want to making sterile crap.

Edited by BodycountX

I guarantee you if MS actually doubled down on Halo/Gears/Cod type of games their audience wouldn't be leaving.

The thing Microsoft needs more than anything is another huge ADULT shooter franchise. :glad: No girl protagonists, no wierdo shit.

7 hours ago, Voidler said:

Just watched it. Dude has gained like 30kg. I guess we know where that cancelled Scalebound budget has gone -towarda donuts to feed his fat ass. He is a reverse Kaz Hirai. He thinks he can get fat like Gabe Newell and never make games again :kaz:

lmfao wtf :kaz: 

13 minutes ago, BodycountX said:

I guarantee you if MS actually doubled down on Halo/Gears/Cod type of games their audience wouldn't be leaving.

The thing Microsoft needs more than anything is another huge ADULT shooter franchise. :glad: No girl protagonists, no wierdo shit.

It's also help if Halo and Gears weren't a decline in quality.

At this point XBox line up is so sad a japanese pedo rape sim would help.

Gaming is so hardcore.  I've survived wars and seen shit that you couldn't even imagine.  Great stories to tell the grandchildren. :smoke: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Gaming is so hardcore.  I've survived wars and seen shit that you couldn't even imagine.  Great stories to tell the grandchildren. :smoke: 

Hey kids gather around while i tell you the story of when I bought a 3.1 gigawatt intel pentio processor combined with a 20 teraflop nvidia geforcextreme graphics processing unit with liquid nitrogen cooling :idid:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Hey kids gather around while i tell you the story of when I bought a 3.1 gigawatt intel pentio processor combined with a 20 teraflop nvidia geforcextreme graphics processing unit with liquid nitrogen cooling :idid:

I see you've already heard about my unit.  My reputation precedes me :smoke: 

it's funny because I have friends in the States who I used to play rainbow six 3/halo 2 with and both grew up and joined the military. Another friend I had here in Canada was super into CS source and he ended up trying (and failing) to join the Canadian forces. All huge gun buffs,  all huge military shooter fans, etc. COD as well is a fucking recruitment tool from what I hear. :D

Let's not kid ourselves here: yes videogames are to blame for glorifying guns. The amount of gun knowledge you get from games is also insane. I have no interest in firearms but I know a lot about them. I remember this revelation hitting me and how fucked it was that I knew all these different guns but never actually cared to learn anything about them, I just absorbed it from games.

now imagine what a nutcase will do with the knowledge. 

TRUMP once again is right.

1 hour ago, BodycountX said:

it's funny because I have friends in the States who I used to play rainbow six 3/halo 2 with and both grew up and joined the military. Another friend I had here in Canada was super into CS source and he ended up trying (and failing) to join the Canadian forces. All huge gun buffs,  all huge military shooter fans, etc. COD as well is a fucking recruitment tool from what I hear. :D

Let's not kid ourselves here: yes videogames are to blame for glorifying guns. The amount of gun knowledge you get from games is also insane. I have no interest in firearms but I know a lot about them. I remember this revelation hitting me and how fucked it was that I knew all these different guns but never actually cared to learn anything about them, I just absorbed it from games.

now imagine what a nutcase will do with the knowledge. 

TRUMP once again is right.

:| 

This is nothing, once again the media are unwillingly glorifying the act of a few nutcases and once again the soft ass society tries to pin the blame on everything but themselves. Humans are quite capable of great violence with or without video games.

Back in the days mobsters armed to the teeth would shoot each other in public and take hostages, rob banks, most were really good at it being ex military who came back from war. You didn't have cases like this one now because those people were stuck in an asylum and given shock treatment until they turned into vegetables. 

Stay perturbed, you weak faggots.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1