Sign in to follow this  
Aza Team 2019

PS4 Collection

2 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

jimBOO! scared yet?

no, try again. 

On 23/02/2018 at 5:35 AM, Rebel Rebel said:

Two copies of Bioshock? Why?  Do you even have Dying Light?  NVM I see DL you're good   :whew:

Bioshock Collection comes with 2 boxes for innfinite and 1/2.

Just got some more games I sold before the complete/GOTY editions came out. I expected Infamous First Light bundle but it never happened. Traded in some Switch games for these.

Plus all these games have Pro support which is cool. Even old games like MGS5 and Infamous that one is even HDR updated.

nDAGGGj.jpg

MGS5 -  1440P

INFAMOUS - 1800P HDR 60FPS OPTION

DARKSIDERS -  4K AND 60FPS

SURGE - 1080P 60FPS LOCKED

TITAN FALL -  1440P

DARK SOULS 3 -  UNLOCKED PRO FRAMERATE

Really happy with games that have Pro support.

1 hour ago, JonB1 said:

Wow , one game .

How about overwatch , which is still relevant ....4k patch on xb1 , no patch on pro 

No, it got a patch on Pro... 4K HUD :danylol:

1 hour ago, JonB1 said:

Pro was a mistake 

Even after using PSVR extensively I've got to say that it really is, the level of improvement the Pro provides to VR games is minuscule. I mean it's bettering the games a bit, but it's such a small improvement it couldn't be doing anything at all and you wouldn't perceive a difference.

The irony of this is the cow fallback for the Pro when it continually fails in the resolution department has always been "Well it wasn't created to do this, it was made for PSVR", yet the results in that department are even worse.

This begs the question, why does it exist; for which I have an answer. It exists because this exists.

b6b4b4a8-2d86-483e-bcfc-9662513764f8.jpg

Edited by ZombieRevenge

Sony fans are disappointed with pro but will never admit it . They pretend to care about how it helps Sony , instead of how it helps them .

Pro was a mistake for gamers . 

16 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Sony fans are disappointed with pro but will never admit it . They pretend to care about how it helps Sony , instead of how it helps them .

Pro was a mistake for gamers . 

They were honest about it in the beginning, they were openly disappointed and called it a piece of shit. Now that the X is in the wild it's default defense mode and they have to white knight for it no matter how dumb they appear. 

Anything to make Sony look good . No games for 8 months , 1440p gaming after they bought a 4k sony tv because Sony lied to them . Lol .

Some fans are literally fanboys IRL 

5 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Anything to make Sony look good . No games for 8 months , 1440p gaming after they bought a 4k sony tv because Sony lied to them . Lol .

Some fans are literally fanboys IRL 

Perturbed. :mj:

The tears, Lemmings are hyping Rise of Tomb Raider of fucking hobo pass that's 3 years old,  but bashing much better like Dark Souls 3 and MGS5 games that has Pro support but not X. :pffft:

Edited by Azazela

I'm still gaming on a 1080p TV. Pro will be nice for me just for the increase in performance. Plus I will get an IQ increase in my VR games.

Lems wasted $500 for bragging rights. 4 years of inferior multiplats has made them really bitter.

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm still gaming on a 1080p TV. Pro will be nice for me just for the increase in performance. Plus I will get an IQ increase in my VR games.

Lems wasted $500 for bragging rights. 4 years of inferior multiplats has made them really bitter.

8 years of 360 killing Sony left you butthurt .

That's why this entire forum talks about Xbox and lemmings even when nobody gives a response :D

13 hours ago, Azazela said:

The tears, Lemmings are hyping Rise of Tomb Raider of fucking hobo pass that's 3 years old,  but bashing much better like Dark Souls 3 and MGS5 games that has Pro support but not X. :pffft:

Nobody is going to go back to playing MGS5 for 1440peon update :D

Pro is junk 

25 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

8 years of 360 killing Sony left you butthurt .

That's why this entire forum talks about Xbox and lemmings even when nobody gives a response :D

Lol don't care. I had both a 360 and PS3 early that gen. Imaginary butthurt.