Sign in to follow this  
X-Force

The art of eating crow (Shadow of the Colossus)

2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

"They put mustard on my sandwich."

"Nuh uh it was ketchup!"

"Tastes like mustard and everyone says it looks like mustard."

"Enhance!  Pan right!  Take a sample of that mustard and send it to the lab!  AH-HAH! There IS ketchup in this sandwich and I have screenshots to prove it!"

Meanwhile, everyone else who's not autistic goes about their day thinking "looks like mustard, tastes like mustard...it's mustard."

You're such an idiot. You keep trying to spin being wrong, and you keep trying to make it seem like what you and the others were wrong about is inconsequential or that it appeared as if you would have reason to think you were correct in what you initially thought. 

It was obviously 'ketchup' the entire time, you're all simply oblivious.

I think calling him autistic is unfair for people on the spectrum. He's just a dumb asshole (with OCD apparently). I think you need some good aza breakfast to function normally, crazycop :tom: 

10 hours ago, KingLem said:

You're such an idiot. You keep trying to spin being wrong, and you keep trying to make it seem like what you and the others were wrong about is inconsequential or that it appeared as if you would have reason to think you were correct in what you initially thought. 

It was obviously 'ketchup' the entire time, you're all simply oblivious.

The part that makes you autistic isn't mustard or ketchup, it's that you thought proving the type of condiment on the sandwich was important enough to take multiple screenshots, dig through multiple dev docs, and make a thread declaring victory.  It's a problem of scope.

Meanwhile, everyone who is eating the sandwich says "it's nasically mistard" while you're screaming ketchup at them with a megaphone in a desperate bid for attention.

What this really boils down to is the cows got an AAAE, while you haven't got shit because you chose xbone, and it is straight pissing you off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The part that makes you autistic isn't mustard or ketchup, it's that you thought proving the type of condiment on the sandwich was important enough to take multiple screenshots, dig through multiple dev docs, and make a thread declaring victory.  It's a problem of scope.

Meanwhile, everyone who is eating the sandwich says "it's nasically mistard" while you're screaming ketchup at them with a megaphone in a desperate bid for attention.

What this really boils down to is the cows got an AAAE, while you haven't got shit because you chose xbone, and it is straight pissing you off.

It was important when you dumb assholes thought you were right, now that you've been definitively proven dead wrong and look like total idiots you're trying brush it off and turn it around on me to save face.

"Oh, well we don't care", you sure did care when you thought you were right...

Get the fuck out of here bitch boy.

The "art of eating crow" by Deeno Denial™.

Per the developers themselves in your OWN video evidence:

:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

why is this guy forever wrong? lol

Ah, Dyno-math.

There's a box for that. Second from the left on the third row.

OGc3ntw.png