Aza Team 2019

Playing Skyrim for the first time

20 minutes ago, Kitad said:

witcher 3 owns it

The WRPG with zero gameplay choice. No stealth, no mage builds, no Warriors, no hybrid builds. Hit with Sword and cast some filler spell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, B__H said:

I could not get into Skyrim at all after botw

It feels so archaic and clunky

Yeah Bethesda really messed up there not making their 7 year old game feel more modern than a brand new one :mjpls:

1 hour ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

The WRPG with zero gameplay choice. No stealth, no mage builds, no Warriors, no hybrid builds. Hit with Sword and cast some filler spell.

bu bu teh narrative and teh stowie ;(

33 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yeah Bethesda really messed up there not making their 7 year old game feel more modern than a brand new one :mjpls:

Too bad they have no new engine and they keep using gamebyro, that engine jank is the exact opposite of botw's polish. Even in FO4.

42 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

bu bu teh narrative and teh stowie ;(

It's ironic since you can steal in that game. If you don't like mature RPGs, go play generic fantasy novels for kids with no story where you can be the mega dude with the dragonpenis. :laff: 

31 minutes ago, kazie's saltyhermitdenial said:

It's ironic since you can steal in that game. If you don't like mature RPGs, go play generic fantasy novels for kids with no story where you can be the mega dude with the dragonpenis. :laff: 

You just raped the sheep with that statement  since you can also steal in the Zelda games without consequence.

I like all WRPGs. :glad: 

The junk from Bethesda Fallout 4 and Skyrim, Polish trash Witcher III. the low budget Wasteland 2. I want more.

I abandoned Bioware for a long time now tho. 

And I still need to play Divinity Original Sin 2. Still hoping for a console port. 

13 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You just raped the sheep with that statement  since you can also steal in the Zelda games without consequence.

I have no idea what you mean. you can steal/pickpocket in skyrim without consequence. skyrim is a boring turd. :shit: 

31 minutes ago, kazie's saltyhermitdenial said:

I have no idea what you mean. you can steal/pickpocket in skyrim without consequence. skyrim is a boring turd. :shit: 

Not true. If your sneaking and pickpocketing level are low, you will get discovered and jailed.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not true. If your sneaking and pickpocketing level are low, you will get discovered and jailed.

lol you know pickpocketing is a joke in skyrim unlike in witcher 3 where it's either hard or it has context. I was just responding to aza's adhd. :jasonj:

Spoiler

if you like skyrim so much you probably remember that side quest with a tree in a cave (again, always lol) where people begged you to just leave but you can go up there and murk the shit out of it for some items.

and then you find out you killed everyone in that cave. That was the only good part in skyrim, ok I didn't see every quest obviously. 

I mean the cool thing was you find out by yourself by walking down again. that was gruesome. felt bad but at least you can loot everyone :D 

Edited by kazie's saltyhermitdenial

On 13/3/2018 at 7:45 PM, B__H said:

if you don't like gameplay

Bioware fans talking about gameplay ROFL

On 13/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

Hey, at least it does one thing rather decently than 5 different things shittily. Lol @ acting like a stealth build is well balanced and fun in Skyrim

22 hours ago, Ramza said:

I like all WRPGs. :glad: 

The junk from Bethesda Fallout 4 and Skyrim, Polish trash Witcher III. the low budget Wasteland 2. I want more.

I abandoned Bioware for a long time now tho. 

And I still need to play Divinity Original Sin 2. Still hoping for a console port. 

DOS2 is the GOAT, seriously its one of the best RPGs ever made. It's just overlooked because it's not an epic third person game and because we've had our share of isometrics in the past couple of years

On 14/03/2018 at 6:11 PM, MalaXmaS said:

I modded the weight limit, cash merchants have and so I don't need to wait 48 hours for stock to respawn. Why

Didn't I do this in Fallout 4. I'm an idiot.

Edited by Hopes and Dreams™

13 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Should've just gotten New Vegas

Best game of all time? Best game of all time.