Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ramza

Kingdom Hearts III classic kingdom features old school mini games.

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Teh first commercial video game was ET on the Atari 1400 in 1974! 

 

Ackchyually, the first commercial video game was the arcade cabinet game Computer Space in 1971. E.T. the movie didn't even come out until 1982, so how would they have made a game about it 8 years before that happened? Get a load of this noob. :fatcruise:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

 

Ackchyually, the first commercial video game was the arcade cabinet game Computer Space in 1971. E.T. the movie didn't even come out until 1982, so how would they have made a game about it 8 years before that happened? Get a load of this noob. :fatcruise:

:mjgrin:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

 

Ackchyually, the first commercial video game was the arcade cabinet game Computer Space in 1971. E.T. the movie didn't even come out until 1982, so how would they have made a game about it 8 years before that happened? Get a load of this noob. :fatcruise:

Ramza=raped asf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Ramza=raped asf

Look, Ramza had a short lemming episode.  It happens to the best of us.  Cut him some slack. :mad: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Look, Ramza had a short lemming episode.  It happens to the best of us.  Cut him some slack. :mad: 

It's called the DumB1 syndrome. :mickey: It's contagious apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

how about they forget about the mini game shit and just release the game already.

Do you want another unfinished pos like FFXV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Do you want another unfinished pos like FFXV?

FFXV is awesome. I played it for over 16 hours this past weekend :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twinblade said:

FFXV is awesome. I played it for over 16 hours this past weekend :smoke:

The now complete version mind you. 

 

And it still sucks anyway. Terrible game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×