Sign in to follow this  
Aza Team 2019

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - Falke Reveal Trailer

1 billion fight money to unlock a character.

$15 for a character individually.

Three season passes for $50 each.

Premium costumes can't be bought with fight money, only if you give your foreskin to Capcom can you unlock Sexy Chun-Li costumes.

Special events mode that STEALS your fight money.

Scam Fighter V, Cashcom. :kaz:  Don't bother people. I tried to unlock shit for free with AE and it was a waste of time. It could have worked but they were too greedy.

56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

1 billion fight money to unlock a character.

$15 for a character individually.

Three season passes for $50 each.

Premium costumes can't be bought with fight money, only if you give your foreskin to Capcom can you unlock Sexy Chun-Li costumes.

Special events mode that STEALS your fight money.

Scam Fighter V, Cashcom. :kaz:  Don't bother people. I tried to unlock shit for free with AE and it was a waste of time. It could have worked but they were too greedy.

This game was managed like a mess since day one.

I really don't think they had any forward plan and just decided to release it in its pitiful launch state like that. We'll just see what happens and we'll add new content as we work on it.

Lmao, people didn't wait for them and moved on very quickly :pavarotti:

Game's a certified dud, its window to shine closed a long time ago :reg:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

This game was managed like a mess since day one.

I really don't think they had any forward plan and just decided to release it in its pitiful launch state like that. We'll just see what happens and we'll add new content as we work on it.

Lmao, people didn't wait for them and moved on very quickly :pavarotti:

Game's a certified dud, its window to shine closed a long time ago :reg:

It's a shame because I actually enjoy the game. But the structure and paid content is pure shit. :yeshrug:

That other flop Marvel vs Cashcom Infinite Microtransactions is $30 now, I might as well just get that, it's cheaper than SF season pass III. What nonsense.

They really need to stop trying to milk the fuck out of fighting games, it's only hurting their overall popularity and piss off the hardcore fans. It's a lose-lose situation for everyone involved.