Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
McWickedSmawt85

Will Labo outscore Sea of Thieves at GS?

Labo or Sea of Thieves  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Labo outscore Sea of Thieves at GS?

    • Yes
      8
    • No
      0
    • TLHBFR anyway because Labo has more content than Sea of Thieves
      3


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You've wasted more time on worse things :pavarotti: 

 

I regret some of the games i've invested time into.

 

 

but aint none of them worse than sea of thieves

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casual said:

 

I regret some of the games i've invested time into.

 

 

but aint none of them worse than sea of thieves

 

Nah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/04/2018 at 7:58 PM, Remij_ said:

The difference is there's not even 2 people on this site that will play LABO.  So Sea of Thieves wins regardless :kaz:

Sea of Thieves is also one of the best games released this year, so there's that. :juggle: 

Because sheep have a choice of other games to play so they don't need Labo.

 

Lemmings have fuck all so they're forced to play Six of Thieves :hest: no games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Because sheep have a choice of other games to play so they don't need Labo.

 

Lemmings have fuck all so they're forced to play Six of Thieves :hest: no games.

You live in this retarded dimension where you actually believe the games you don't play are treasures that are hard to access. "Lemmings have fuck all", did it ever cross your pea brain that people own more than just what "lemmings" have access to? No? Yeah you're a dumb shit. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You live in this retarded dimension where you actually believe the games you don't play are treasures that are hard to access. "Lemmings have fuck all", did it ever cross your pea brain that people own more than just what "lemmings" have access to? No? Yeah you're a dumb shit. 

You got no games :D

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 6:22 PM, TLHBO said:

You got no games :D

Deeno projects so hard.  He lives in bizarro world were switch and ps4 are barren wastelands and xbone is a lone bastion of Real Man Gaming.  Dude's entire identity is intertwined with it's success, which is why he's always so defensive.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Deeno projects so hard.  He lives in bizarro world were switch and ps4 are barren wastelands and xbone is a lone bastion of Real Man Gaming.  Dude's entire identity is intertwined with it's success, which is why he's always so defensive.

Same for all lemmings. Yet none can name what they play.

 

Only one who can see the truth is bodycount. Not sure why he cares, might as well just move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Same for all lemmings. Yet none can name what they play.

 

Only one who can see the truth is bodycount. Not sure why he cares, might as well just move on.

I kind of get it, I stuck with PS3 through abysmal first years hoping they’d pull out the other side with exclusives and they did. But that was 2 years 

 

Xbox has been crap since Kinect came along almost a decade ago, and the last 3 years have been worst of all. When do you give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Xbox had one bad year 

Ps4 had 3 

 

Xbox wins 

Xbox hasn’t had a single good year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's first 3 were good 

This year is good 

 

Ps4 had 3 bad years , 2 good quarters.  That's it. 

 

That's why you avoidlered for years . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ps4 gets AAA exclusives each year. xbone doesn't. 

 

its last  AA exclusive was forza horizon 2, in 2014. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah , all Ms 1st party are on PC as well 

 

Who cares . Most ps4 exclusives are console exclusives and bragging about the 3 Redbox  games a year as if that's a reason to accept massively inferior gaming for the other 90 percent of games you play 

 

LOL 

 

You guys used to hype shit like resogun , fat princess and don't starve :D

 

That was PlayStation .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2018 at 12:55 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

You live in this retarded dimension where you actually believe the games you don't play are treasures that are hard to access. "Lemmings have fuck all", did it ever cross your pea brain that people own more than just what "lemmings" have access to? No? Yeah you're a dumb shit. 

the same logic applies to your sad fuck. if anything isn't going your way you want prove people have access to a computer. It's sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×