Sign in to follow this  
Beta Bux Romeo

Bodycount Dreams ;( - Sony continues to retain COD marketing and DLC rights in 2018

CoD is no longer the hottest franchise like it used to be though. 

It's like we passed on our old worn-out clothes to our little retarded cousin who wears it with pride and thinks he matured now :hest:

• Haha 1

Just now, bhytre said:

CoD is no longer the hottest franchise like it used to be though. 

It's like we passed on our old worn-out clothes to our little retarded cousin who wears it with pride and thinks he matured now :hest:

It's more played than Gears, Halo and Sea of Thieves combined on XBox.  :mj:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Does Bodycount still go by 'Bodycount', or did he too change his handle?

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares lol, CoD hasn't been good for literally a decade.

I'm surprised it's still going so strongly after so many mediocre and forgettable entries.

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm surprised it's still going so strongly after so many mediocre and forgettable entries.

It's the Big Bang Theory of videogames; it offers a safe and comfortable series each year, and allows those who want to game, but couldn't be bothered by features such as a rich story driven campaign, epic quests, suspense, tactics, and strategy to still shell out $149 for a digital copy, and a season pass.

Throw in loot crates, that unlock repetitive pistol grips, safe map designs, and the masses are provided their opium for another 12 mos.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares lol, CoD hasn't been good for literally a decade.

The lemmings care. :danylol:

• Haha 1

expected as much, Sony is very petty and have no games of their own that matter so they moneyhat content on multiplats.

either way worst on PS4 with dualcock controller + PSnotwork inferior online + Low, eye-slicing resolution

Only the COD community suffers from this, playstation is killing the brand. ever since sony got it the games just get worse and worse.

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

So has Halo.  Fanbases are willing to put up with multiple bad games to get that fix that they remember having back when a franchise was good.

I stopped after Halo 4.  Skipped Halo 5.  Given how all my friends from Halo 3 played it, but jumped ship within a month, I don't think I missed much.