Sign in to follow this  
Ramza

Zone of the Enders 2 coming to PSVR. (06/09)

8 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

Day 1. I hope it sells to get more remasters. Apparently the port is being done by cygames not Konami.

It's digital only though. 

Do you have a PSVR or what?

Just now, Ramza said:

It's digital only though. 

Do you have a PSVR or what?

Borrowed one from a guy who works at a game store for a few days,  they let me. Also no its not digital only I checked, at the very least there is a Japanese retail version.

I'll get one when I buy enough VR limited print games.

14 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

Borrowed one from a guy who works at a game store for a few days,  they let me. Also no its not digital only I checked, at the very least there is a Japanese retail version.

I'll get one when I buy enough VR limited print games.

Not much worth collecting for PSVR in physical form at the moment.

I'd strongly suggest getting copies of Until Dawn Rush of Blood and Wipeout Omega Collection to add to your collection if you haven't already. Also Moss is getting a physical release this summer, that's another PSVR must-have game.

I've got a bunch of physical games, Battlezone, PSVR Worlds, Job Simulator, Even Valkyrie, Driveclub VR, DOOM VFR and The Inpatient... None of them are worth owning. I'll sell all of those when the time is right.

10 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

I have Re7, Pixel Gear, Wipe out so far. Anyways I'm waiting till March 2019 if PS5 gets announced and will decide on VR then.

There's a limited run for Rez Infinite. That might interests you. 

The game is alright in VR, it's way better with headtracking aiming.

I hope it's a proper VR experience and not some half-baked attempt to milk people out. It really needs another long sp game like this, even though it's really a PS2 game in essence 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I hope it's a proper VR experience and not some half-baked attempt to milk people out. It really needs another long sp game like this, even though it's really a PS2 game in essence 

Everything works in VR, I'm curious to see what it will looks like in third person. There's too many first person VR games when third person works just as well.

Everything should be ported to VR. Would I ever replay Wipeout, RE7 or Skyrim without VR anymore? Lmao, hell no.

Old PS2 games like this are a great fit in VR since the graphics 'downgrade' will be minimal.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Everything works in VR, I'm curious to see what it will looks like in third person. There's too many first person VR games when third person works just as well.

Everything should be ported to VR. Would I ever replay Wipeout, RE7 or Skyrim without VR anymore? Lmao, hell no.

Old PS2 games like this are a great fit in VR since the graphics 'downgrade' will be minimal.

I can see ZOE2 still looking nice despite the dated assets, it also has the typical Metal Gear graphics from that era with flat but clean textures with that industrial look. 

We'll see how it turns out but I have faith :FlyingSmiley:

That part with the mines I hope they skip though. A little to the left. A little to the right. A little stfu :facep:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I can see ZOE2 still looking nice despite the dated assets, it also has the typical Metal Gear graphics from that era with flat but clean textures with that industrial look. 

We'll see how it turns out but I have faith :FlyingSmiley:

That part with the mines I hope they skip though. A little to the left. A little to the right. A little stfu :facep:

I only played ZoE2 for about a hour. So it's all new to me.

Beat the first game tho. You know that bonus thing that came with the MGS2 demo.