Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

Is systemwars dead (the concept of it)?

SW has been dead since the end of last gen when Xbox 360 overtook everything. 

We established that here on this forum and everyone began focusing on off-topic stuff.  

This forum became pretty evolved from being about nerds talking about game reviews 24/7 to talking about everything under the sun without censorship. 

Then factions started to pop up, first it was still based on game factions you had cows representing cWo and Lemmings representing LWo.  

Then that faded away.  
Then a new faction came made up of Ghostz, Black Hand, and Dayo forming BDG and they trolled the entire forum.  

Causing a schism here and the half the forum leaving this place to go form solitude at Sidescrollers.  

I stayed here for another year owning BDG before too leaving this place and going to Sidescrollers.  

Then Trump wins Nov 2016 election. 

Sidescrollers announces a shutdown. 

I briefly find solitude at IGN's Vesti, before becoming annoyed with the mods and returning back here, 

To find you guys living in the past old SW state of mind of talking about games.  But face it, nobody cares about gaming that much unless they are still 25 and under in age. 

FACTS

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

calls for posters to get banned, but cries about cooke banning him... lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Just now, Goukosan said:

the other two are selling more because of exclusives.

Switch will slow down significantly .. you'll see.. what with the upcoming dry spell and all.

It's pretty sad when all you can depend on from Nintendo is a few Mario and Zelda games..  It's been that way for YEARS and people shouldn't try to deny that. After they blow their load on those Ninty fans have to wait forever to get anything decent.  Switch is no longer worth buying imo.

Edited by X1XMasterRace

Switch will slow down significantly .. you'll see.. what with the upcoming dry spell and all.

PS4 doubled Xbox1 globally and Switch will surpass Xbox1 next year. Think about that, Switch will sell more in 2.5 years than Xbox1 sold in 6.

Pokémon was just leaked to be announced the end of the month and to release this year. Now Pokémon is not my cup of tea, but it will sell boatloads of systems.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

PS4 doubled Xbox1 globally and Switch will surpass Xbox1 next year. Think about that, Switch will sell more in 2.5 years than Xbox1 sold in 6.

Pokémon was just leaked to announced the end of the month and to release this year. Now Pokémon is not my cup of tea, but it will sell boatloads of systems.

Are you pulling that info out of your ass?  like come on bro :D  I would never buy a switch for pokemon but I'm sure many will .. So be it.. Mario, Zelda and Pokenmon.. If people like that crap then so be it.

Edited by X1XMasterRace

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

calls for posters to get banned, but cries about cooke banning him... lol

i didn't call for anyone to get banned. cooke said anyone who @ gets banned. i never @ him. this site is whack and ill probably rarely be on it moving forward :juggle: 

Are you pulling that info out of your ass?  like come on bro   I would never buy a switch for pokemon but I'm sure many will .. So be it.. Mario, Zelda and Pokenmon.. If people like that crap then so be it.
"As we wait for an announcement on the upcoming Pokémon title, which will be revealed before the end of this month"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/emily-rogers-releases-information-regarding-pokemon-switch-reveal-to-be-this-month.42605/

I would just rather play games in HD.. I want eye candy.. It's all most of us ever wanted until Xbox pulled ahead and now everyone is saying it's about exclusives.. It's just another SW troll tactic to avoid getting owned.

Are you pulling that info out of your ass?  like come on bro   I would never buy a switch for pokemon but I'm sure many will .. So be it.. Mario, Zelda and Pokenmon.. If people like that crap then so be it.
don't forget

Metroid Prime 4
Xenoblade
Bayonetta
Smash Bros

I would just rather play games in HD.. I want eye candy.. It's all most of us ever wanted until Xbox pulled ahead and now everyone is saying it's about exclusives.. It's just another SW troll tactic to avoid getting owned.
Exclusives always mattered.

Until Xbox1 had it's years long drought, now lemmings are saying exclusives don't matter.

i didn't call for anyone to get banned. cooke said anyone who @ gets banned. i never @ him. this site is whack and ill probably rarely be on it moving forward :juggle: 
Celebration Time :juggle:

12 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

but exclusives matter in RL because it sells systems. :mjcry: 

They don't seem to matter in North America.

23 million+ Xbox One's sold, 26 million+ PlayStation 4's sold.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't seem to matter in North America.

23 million+ Xbox One's sold, 26 million+ PlayStation 4's sold.

Deeno Math lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

the other two are selling more because of exclusives.

Funny , cause switch has no exclusives .

You're playing 2 gens old ports and a inferior multiplats lmao 

15 minutes ago, X1XMasterRace said:

It's pretty sad when all you can depend on from Nintendo is a few Mario and Zelda games..  It's been that way for YEARS and people shouldn't try to deny that. After they blow their load on those Ninty fans have to wait forever to get anything decent.  Switch is no longer worth buying imo.

octopath looks godlike if you are into rpgs. I think the only reason lemshits are so salty is there is no market for action games anymore. People want more than pewpewpew.

It makes sense that jon is shitting on "movie" games everywhere because that's what he really wants. so sad :mjcry: