P.C. gone too far? Oregon Bakery Fires Employees For Denying Black Woman Service After Closing

lol ghosts thinks he's employed a winning argument by saying:

"Well.........if these employees were BLACK PEOPLE going out of the way to treat these OTHER BLACK PEOPLE worse than they treat NON-BLACK PEOPLE, then they wouldn't get fired; would they? CHECKMATE!!!"

:lawl:And to think that this is HIS own thread that he created.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a narcissist. Guaranteed he has no friends . Shitty job , no wife or girlfriend . Even his picture was his ugly face with this wierd psychotic smirk LOL    dude would literally ca

Dude you have everyone on the forum disagreeing with you. Lefties and righties both agreeing on this. Why do you think this is? Everyone is wrong and you are right? Lol

Not gonna lie, you legit cracked me up there. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Which is why it’s an easy case. Idc if you believe me... as you will see soon enough. Lol

That's not really how discrimination works, but I guess I will soon see.

Lol western society is so fucky these days. No other culture bends over backwards for minorities. If we aren't bending over backwards enough then we are racist! Keep you store open later for all non whites cause you'll get fired if you don't. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Lol western society is so fucky these days. No other culture bends over backwards for minorities. If we aren't bending over backwards enough then we are racist! Keep you store open later for all non whites cause you'll get fired if you don't. 

hell of a burden for white people.

why, its such an awful burden, they'd probably TRADE THEIR BURDENS with black people's, amirite?

Yeah, that's what i thought.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why, its such an awful burden, they'd probably TRADE THEIR BURDENS with black people's, amirite?

Would you have gone one step further and not only fired them but killed their family too?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

A burden to get fired over following your employers protocols? Yeah I'd say that's a hardship. Getting fired is incredibly stressful. We don't know if these people were supporting children and what not. Please tell me you don't think they should have lost their jobs over this. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Would you have gone one step further and not only fired them but killed their family too?

No..........because that would be a change of subject.

And a rather pathetic one, at that.LOL

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

A burden to get fired over following your employers protocols? Yeah I'd say that's a hardship. Getting fired is incredibly stressful. We don't know if these people were supporting children and what not. Please tell me you don't think they should have lost their jobs over this. 

Stop changing the subject :mad: 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

They treated a customer poorly.

The employer came to the conclusion that they treated a customer poorly because of something else besides their closing time.

They used the closing time as an EXCUSE to treat a customer poorly. Once again........this is what the EMPLOYER has determined, I don't know how they came to this determination, and you don't either.

This boils down to plain and simple bad customer relations. In the views of the Employer.............and if you get caught doing something the employer doesn't like, you can get fired.

Especially in an "At-Will" state. You're canadian, so you may not know this, but this is largely a pro-employer law in which they can fire you FOR NO REASON, without any notice.

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Jehurey doesn't care.. he hates white people.  He's mad jealous as fuck in all actuality. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Jehurey doesn't care.. he hates white people.  He's mad jealous as fuck in all actuality. :shrug: 

lol, here comes the butthurt brigade

it wasn't that hard to summon it, actually.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol, here comes the butthurt brigade

it wasn't that hard to summon it, actually.

Why are you even responding ? If you didn't let someone in your video game store after it was closed and you got sued because of that how would you feel ?

2 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Why are you even responding ? If you didn't let someone in your video game store after it was closed and you got sued because of that how would you feel ?

the parade is just about complete.

Depends on how I interacted with the customer when I didn't let them in.

I love how people apparently have never heard of "the customer is always right" mentality in the year 2018.  People are trying to lay on the naivete really thick here.

• Cooke locked this topic
  • Cooke unlocked this topic