P.C. gone too far? Oregon Bakery Fires Employees For Denying Black Woman Service After Closing

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jon... did you see the part about the store paying reparations back to minorities.... It's OBVIOUS AS FUCK that this store has an image to maintain... and this poor black woman was ready to tarnish the FUCK out of it if they didn't fire these employees for "unintentionally seeming racist".  I mean, by their own words they did nothing wrong.. but it could appear so... so FUCK EM.

Jesus :D 

This is the kind of stuff that makes people racist . It's stupid . People should be ashamed of themselves .

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a narcissist. Guaranteed he has no friends . Shitty job , no wife or girlfriend . Even his picture was his ugly face with this wierd psychotic smirk LOL    dude would literally ca

Dude you have everyone on the forum disagreeing with you. Lefties and righties both agreeing on this. Why do you think this is? Everyone is wrong and you are right? Lol

Not gonna lie, you legit cracked me up there. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You don't know either..... and it's likely policy to allow the people in the store to finish their orders and close the shop down for others.

No...……….not for an independent small business.

You actually think they TURN AWAY paying customers...……………...at small, independent business...…….like they do at your corporate McDonalds or Starbucks?

This is your CONTINUING FLAW in your argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No...……….not for an independent small business.

You actually think they TURN AWAY paying customers...……………...at small, independent business...…….like they do at your corporate McDonalds or Starbucks?

This is your CONTINUING FLAW in your argument.

They do at CLOSING TIME you dumbass... :cosby2: 

I like how you think that being an independent small business means sweet fuck all to your point... when it's not THE EMPLOYERS themselves working and closing up at night.. :lemming:

Talk about flaws in your argument :D 

Edited by Remij_
8 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Some people have kids and family to get home to . And stores have policies .

It was wrong for the people to get fired . The employees did nothing wrong . Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong , or racist .

The end 

And the business owner can replace them with workers who will go the extra mile.

I love how you guys are trying to play so innocent here.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

They do at CLOSING TIME you dumbass... :cosby2: 

No...…….they don't.

Especially when its small, independent businesses.

Your FLAW...…….....and it is a FLAW...……...is that you think this is a McDonalds or some other corporate chain.

Just now, jehurey said:

No...…….they don't.

Your FLAW...…….....and it is a FLAW...……...is that you think this is a McDonalds or some other corporate chain.

I'll say it again....

I like how you think that being an independent small business means sweet fuck all to your point... when it's not THE EMPLOYERS themselves working and closing up at night.. 

Talk about flaws in your argument  :D 

Just now, jehurey said:

No...…….they don't.

Yeah they do . Prove it .

You're so dumb . People have lives outside of work you idiot .

If we boil this down to it's core; it's really about a store that was open 6 minutes past closing.

However the reaction on both sides, as well as the decision made to fire the staff present makes me think of the image of the Professor from Futurama...

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'll say it again....

I like how you think that being an independent small business means sweet fuck all to your point... when it's not THE EMPLOYERS themselves working and closing up at night.. 

Talk about flaws in your argument  :D 

It does.

If the boss has told you to allow customers at or after closing time before...…….and specifically sees you treat somebody else different, then chances are you're gonna get fired.

Why are you acting like somebody who has never worked before?

Do you think constructing an argument out of NAIVETE is going to help you here??? LOL

So Jerry's argument is that they were fired because they were closing up while there were customers still wanting to do business after hours.... LMFAO.

Sorry guys, you were following policy, but since you were turning down business... you're fired!

So race no longer has anything to do with this..... right?

I love with  all the evidence provided that Jerry simply can't see what the fuck really happened here.  He's ignorant as fuck when it suits him :D 

2 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Yeah they do . Prove it .

You're so dumb . People have lives outside of work you idiot .

Except if they are still in the store...……...they are still being paid by the boss.

If they locked up the store and are going home, then you would have a more valid argument.

CLOSING TIME may not mean that is when the employee's working hours are over.

WHY are you still acting like you don't know what happens at these service jobs? 

Just now, jehurey said:

It does.

If the boss has told you to allow customers at or after closing time before...…….and specifically sees you treat somebody else different, then chances are you're gonna get fired.

Why are you acting like somebody who has never worked before?

Do you think constructing an argument out of NAIVETE is going to help you here??? LOL

DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT THEY WERE TOLD THIS?

Jesus... you're whole argument is fucking RUBBISH. 

This all coming from the idiot that was asking about starting a fucking Cyber Cafe business :tom:  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So Jerry's argument is that they were fired because they were closing up while there were customers still wanting to do business after hours.... LMFAO.

Sorry guys, you were following policy, but since you were turning down business... you're fired!

So race no longer has anything to do with this..... right?

I love with  all the evidence provided that Jerry simply can't see what the fuck really happened here.  He's ignorant as fuck when it suits him :D 

No...………...you are conveniently leaving out an important part of the argument that I already told you MULTIPLE times, several posts ago:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, it does matter how you interacted with them.

If the Employer KNOWS how the employees have treat OTHER people at closing time, and notices that they treated this black lady differently...……..then they could determine that they did it because they judged her based on her color.

I love how you are trying to include me wherever possible...………..the butthurt is so real with you. LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No...….once again you are assuming things you don't know.

I love how you are AWARE that you are purposely making a naïve argument, based on technicalities that may be irrelevant based on what may have happened...……...and you're doing it specifically to fight me about it.

I love seeing you jump these hoops.

If the Employer has SEEN how these employees have treated OTHER PEOPLE at closing time...……...and know that they treated this black woman differently, that's all there to it, sweetheart.  And you know this.

But I'm not gonna stop you from your butthurt motivations. Never have. lol

I love how I just BUS-TED you trying to mis-represent what I said.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT THEY WERE TOLD THIS?

Jesus... you're whole argument is fucking RUBBISH. 

This all coming from the idiot that was asking about starting a fucking Cyber Cafe business :tom:  

Do you have proof that the Employer specifically made up new rules out of nowhere to fire these employees?

I love how you are absolutely melting down at this point...………….you can't win your argument, so now you're just trying to make fun of me because I talked about a gaming café a couple of weeks ago.

LOL I love it when you make it obvious.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sorry Jer... the sign was off.  The store was CLOSED.  Go home and come back tomorrow. :lemming: 

His argument is now relying on the sign.

So...…….if they left the sign on, by accident, then they are still open?

LOL he's making it so easy for me now.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

His argument is now relying on the sign.

So...…….if they left the sign on, by accident, then they are still open?

LOL he's making it so easy for me now.

If they tell you they are closed.. then they are closed.  That's it.

WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU'VE NEVER GONE TO A STORE AT CLOSING TIME AND BEEN DENIED :D:D:D:D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Maybe if this bakery was so fucking obviously pro-black then maybe they should... uh, I don't know... HIRE SOME FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE?? :drake: 

He's now completely RUNNING AWAY from his argument.

…………...and revealing his true feelings.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Sinkuh!:blessed: poor guy thinks that making of fun of black people is somehow going to affect me. LOL He doesn't know what to do.

• Cooke locked this topic
  • Cooke unlocked this topic