Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Switch trailers thread ( NO SMASH )

Recommended Posts

Thank you for not posting a Smash trailer, I think we've seen enough  :mindblown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Thank you for not posting a Smash trailer, I think we've seen enough  :mindblown:

He will post it.

 

Still being uploaded to YouTube. It's a very long video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fire Emblem is the only good thing they showed.

 

Hollow Knight I'll get by it's another late port, Switch has enough of those. 

 

They better really ramp up for 2019 cause the software output this year has been abysmal. This is why you don't make consoles where you won't get 3rd party support, you would think they'd have learned from the last 7 droughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casual said:

He will post it.

 

Still being uploaded to YouTube. It's a very long video.

no im not posting it lol. It was seriously 25 minutes long out of a 43 minute presentation. Nintendo can be such douches sometimes. They completely ignored other big games coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

no im not posting it lol. It was seriously 25 minutes long out of a 43 minute presentation. Nintendo can be such douches sometimes. They completely ignored other big games coming

Dude.

 

I think you're misinterpreting it.

 

They spend 25 minutes because they don't HAVE any other big games coming up. It's problematic but expected from Nintendo.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fire Emblem looks awful. Not sure what you guys are smoking but it's good stuff.

It's because they added free-roaming.  Looks like you get to control the characters, now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's because they added free-roaming.  Looks like you get to control the characters, now.  

Watch Xenoblade 2 new trailer and then watch Fire Emblem again.

 

Still looks good to you because you can free roam empty cities? :mjgrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Nintendo needs to have an apology Direct soon and show some other games they ignored. 

What are these games you're talking about that they ignored.

 

They just don't have games dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

Watch Xenoblade 2 new trailer and then watch Fire Emblem again.

 

Still looks good to you because you can free roam empty cities? :mjgrin:

Yeah.  Different genres.  I'm not expecting a xenoblade-style open world in Fire Emblem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casual said:

What are these games you're talking about that they ignored.

 

They just don't have games dude. 

Ones that were already announced. Mp4 bayo3 nmh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

Ones that were already announced. Mp4 bayo3 nmh

They already released a statement saying that they didn't show MP4 cause it's not ready to be shown.

 

ie. they announced it because they needed to make it seem like they had a strong future lineup.

 

What about Pikmin which was apparently done like 3 years ago? Animal Crossing? Retro's game?

 

Nintendo is slow at making software. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×