Sign in to follow this  
X-Force

Sony, not for the players

34 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Apparently if your Fortnite account is in any way connected to PS4, you can no longer use it on the Switch or Xbox one even if you made in-game purchases :pavarotti:

Dfgf22lVAAANUO1.jpg

What an evil company, but people are finally starting to open their eyes, the shift™ is already set in motion 

TLHBFR too :tom:

Sony telling these plebs go PS or go home. Bow before your King, filth lemshit :bate:

good this is a console war, not a console tea party. y’all need to pick your shitty ass console up wo handouts from Sony :tom: 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bhytre said:

2cncpwl.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :tom:

Look at Microshit try to restart the Wii60 stuff.

"Hey c'mon Nintendo, help me out bud :tear2: we can take Sony together"

Fucking pathetic. All that shit about good guy Phil and this whole lets be friends mantra from xbox. Now look at them, trying to form a coup against Sony :tom: sleazy, backstabbing rats ready to try and seize any opportunity they can to take on the King.

Know your role lemshits. You're the bottom feeders of the console war. Nobody wants to team up with you.

• Upvote 1

xbox made the biggest comeback in gaming history. that's it, i'm selling my Pshit 4, FUCK YOU SONY!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bodycount X said:

xbox made the biggest comeback in gaming history. that's it, i'm selling my Pshit 4, FUCK YOU SONY!

:drake:

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :tom:

Look at Microshit try to restart the Wii60 stuff.

"Hey c'mon Nintendo, help me out bud :tear2: we can take Sony together"

Fucking pathetic. All that shit about good guy Phil and this whole lets be friends mantra from xbox. Now look at them, trying to form a coup against Sony :tom: sleazy, backstabbing rats ready to try and seize any opportunity they can to take on the King.

Know your role lemshits. You're the bottom feeders of the console war. Nobody wants to team up with you.

Bitch we're taking that crown back :ufdup:

it really doesn't make any sense why they would do this. No one is buying a ps4 for fortnite when its on everything else. All it does is hurt them. When you combine Switch with Xbox and PC players its a far larger userbase. 

11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You never had the crown. :trump2:

22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You're gonna need games first pleb, and right now you're looking kinda empty :fella:

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

PS3 murdered 3shitty. :trump2:

Lol lemmings still stuck in 2007 back when they had games.

They don't remember that PS3 owned most of that gen.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Lol lemmings still stuck in 2007 back when they had games.

They don't remember that PS3 owned most of that gen.

I always enjoy seeing how butt-blasted you are at the mere mentioning of the word Xbox, must be tough being so shook all the time B) 

Even when Sony is clearly in the wrong, bu-bu Xbox! :pavarotti:

And PS3rd didn't do shit, was an abysmal system and that era is forever sealed in Xbox ownage :smoke: 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I always enjoy seeing how butt-blasted you are at the mere mentioning of the word Xbox, must be tough being so shook all the time B) 

Even when Sony is clearly in the wrong, bu-bu Xbox! :pavarotti:

And PS3rd didn't do shit, was an abysmal system and that era is forever sealed in Xbox ownage :smoke: 

The first half of the gen you couldn't play shit because of the RROD, the second half Microsoft ditched you to chase after the Wii audience with kinect :mj: You must have enjoyed 4 years of little more then endless Halo and Forza rehashes and Cod map packs :D no games for you o'rofles.

49 minutes ago, Bodycount X said:

Bodycount before E3: 

MS needs more than HaloGearsForza. MS needs new exclusives. MS needs to be ruthless.

Bodycount after E3:

YES! HALOGEARSFORZA :love:

Nice guy Phil teaming up with Nintendo :love:

Who needs exclusives? DMC5 worst on my Xbox One S :love:

• Upvote 1

Can we all take a moment to acknowledge that Deeno is upset at Sony because he wants to play Fortnite on his switch?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Playing Fortnite in PS4 doesn't require you to pay a sub fee on PS4 unlike Xbox or Switch. This thread is shit. Sony gives a much better value than the other two companies. 

Edited by #MeToo
  • Upvote 1