Sign in to follow this  
X-Force

Sony, not for the players

5 hours ago, #MeToo said:

Playing Fortnite in PS4 doesn't require you to pay a sub fee on PS4 unlike Xbox or Switch. This thread is shit. Sony gives a much better value than the other two companies. 

You don't have to pay a fee on Switch to play Fortnite bro

Just now, #MeToo said:

Lmao apparently all XBox gamers actually play Fortnite on PS4 and now Switch exclusively.

Apparently you can't just talk about the actual issue and instead are desperately trying to make this a lemming thing :mj: 

1 minute ago, #MeToo said:

Lmao apparently all XBox gamers actually play Fortnite on PS4 and now Switch exclusively.

No shit.

Nobody thought people here actually played xbox did they? :lawl:

There are some microsoft cheerleaders but nobody is daft enough to actually have that POS console as their main. Look at bodycount, he spends all his time on PS4. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Apparently you can't just talk about the actual issue and instead are desperately trying to make this a lemming thing :mj: 

It's a non issue I'm never playing anything online on Switch lmao.

Also people are ignoring Sony's amazing F2P policy of no PSN Plus required which affects all PS4 Fortnite players, yet apparently playing it on Switch with your PS4 account is somehow relevant.  Lmao talk about pulling a non issue out of people's asses.

Just now, #MeToo said:

It's a non issue I'm never playing anything online on Switch lmao.

Also people are ignoring Sony's amazing F2P policy of no PSN Plus required which affects all PS4 Fortnite players, yet apparently playing it on Switch with your PS4 account is somehow relevant.  Lmao talk about pulling a non issue out of people's asses.

It's so much of a non-issue for you that you just had to bring up the lemmings about it? .... yea ok :mjpls: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's so much of a non-issue for you that you just had to bring up the lemmings about it? .... yea ok :mjpls: 

Because if I read the current forums currently apparently every one is switching to Fortnite on XBox... Because you can share an account with Switch. The whole thing is a fucking joke. Since when did Sony own to transfer anything to a competitors network?

You can't really blame Sony.

Who could have ever predicted that people would want to switch from playing Fortnite on PS4 to Switch? :lawl:

They underestimated the loyalty of sheep.

A lot of plebs do have a PS4/Ditch combo even here at SW, it's definitely an issue for those who play Fortnite 

Bu-bu lemmings and Xbox though! :D

Obsessed :dudebro:

1 hour ago, #MeToo said:

It's a fake outrage. A game doesn't allow cross saves between a Nintendo handheld and the PS4. Oh noes.

so if Im a mainly PC fortnite player and log into a PS4 even once and then try to play on my switch my account somehow becomes sony property? FUCK OFF :kaz:

Sony scared out of their mind at how game changing the mobile aspect of the switch is. They are on full damage control. Every other console feels like dead weight after gaming on this godly piece of tech :diddy:

Edited by teh_4th

40 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

so if Im a mainly PC fortnite player and log into a PS4 even once and then try to play on my switch my account somehow becomes sony property? FUCK OFF :kaz:

Sony scared out of their mind at how game changing the mobile aspect of the switch is. They are on full damage control. Every other console feels like dead weight after gaming on this godly piece of tech :diddy:

Outside of sheep fantasy land, the number of PS4 players that play Fortnite on Switch number in the hundreds.