Sign in to follow this  
Turtle

Why do lemmings buy xbox's?

Serious question. What was your reason for it? It's definitely not for the exclusive games. 99% of your game library is on another console that has 10x exclusive games. 

We know why sheep buy nintendo consoles, it's for Nintendo games. There are no Microsoft games.

Better controller, software features, hardware features, community features, network, unique games not on other consoles, and again hardware power which they've maintained and briefly lost the first half of this generation.

11 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Dualshock 4  :puke:.  Could have been a perfect controller if the sticks were just assymetrical.

And the battery wasn't horrible.

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And the battery wasn't horrible.

yep.  If I gave enough of a fuck about my PS4, I'd buy the scuf controller since it has the assym sticks.

Honestly I hope next gen everyone rips off the scuf/xbone elite controller. Those are pretty close to flawless

Edited by teh_4th

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

software features, hardware features, community features, network

Maybe last-gen when the 360 had party chat and the PS3 didn't.

This is totally false now. What exactly do you have more? You can't even shareplay games with friends as far as I know. Which is the best online feature to come out this gen.

You're delusional. Plus you have never played anything online on PS4. You barely play games at all.

• Upvote 1

By the way, every single person in this thread who says 'best multiplats' is full of fucking shit. You all owned a non One X before it actually came out.

What was the reasoning then? :D You're all tools. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Maybe last-gen when the 360 had party chat and the PS3 didn't.

This is totally false now. What exactly do you have more? You can't even shareplay games with friends as far as I know. Which is the best online feature to come out this gen.

You're delusional. Plus you have never played anything online on PS4. You barely play games at all.

The ability to change our names if we so choose to start, the ability to search for groups, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to create competitive ladders and tournaments, the ability to have private clubs and self-contained communities, the ability to participate in alpha and beta ring testing for community features and system updates, the ability to crossplay with multiple different platforms including another manufacturers console, plus self service refunds and game gifting. Can you do any of that on PlayStation? No.

Also Xbox Live is factually faster and more reliable than PSN, and Xbox does have more software and hardware features.

http://compass.xbox.com/assets/9d/cb/9dcb5ba2-b779-4969-b5cc-3772140825e0.pdf?n=WhitePaper_Xbox Live vs. PlayStation Network-DRAFT-V4-.pdf

I barely play games at all lol? Are you on drugs? Wait why am I even asking that, you no doubt are. How many platforms are you juggling? Maybe 2 with your decrepit PC stacked on as a 2 1/2? I'm juggling near 30 with more games than you've ever seen in your life.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The ability to change our names if we so choose to start, the ability to search for groups, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to create competitive ladders and tournaments, the ability to have private clubs and self-contained communities, the ability to participate in alpha and beta ring testing for community features and system updates plus self service refunds and game gifting. Can you do any of that on PlayStation? No.

I barely play games at all lol? Are you on drugs? Wait why am I even asking that, you no doubt are. How many platforms are you juggling? Maybe 2 with your decrepit PC stacked on as a 2 1/2? I'm juggling near 30 with more games than you've ever seen in your life.

The ability to change our names if we so choose to start - Ok but it costs money. Big fucking deal.

The ability to search for groups, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to create competitive ladders and tournaments, the ability to have private clubs and self-contained communitie - You can do all that with the PS4 forums communities. I know I'm in a few PSVR sub forums on PS4 and they set up online games all time.

the ability to participate in alpha and beta ring testing for community features and system updates - You're already grasping at straws. And there has been betas for some of the PS4 new features before, like the boost mode on Pro.

I'm juggling near 30 with more games than you've ever seen in your life. - I've played every consoles in existence saved the Xbone and Switch. 30 games? Wow, very impressive. That's 1/5 of my PS4 collection.

So a whole lot of nothing. How superior, community features! Never seen that before. You're a fake gaming pos with 0 skills. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The ability to change our names if we so choose to start - Ok but it costs money. Big fucking deal.

The ability to search for groups, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to create competitive ladders and tournaments, the ability to have private clubs and self-contained communitie - You can do all that with the PS4 forums communities. I know I'm in a few PSVR sub forums on PS4 and they set up online games all time.

the ability to participate in alpha and beta ring testing for community features and system updates - You're already grasping at straws. And there has been betas for some of the PS4 new features before, like the boost mode on Pro.

I'm juggling near 30 with more games than you've ever seen in your life. - I've played every consoles in existence saved the Xbone and Switch. 30 games? Wow, very impressive. That's 1/5 of my PS4 collection.

So a whole lot of nothing. How superior, community features! Never seen that before. You're a fake gaming pos with 0 skills. 

First off near 30 platforms being juggled not games rocket scientist, again the drugs. I'm in the thousands in terms of games owned that I juggle so let's just get that out of the way right now.

You cannot do all of that, not by a country mile. Regardless of it costing money you can change your name on Xbox, on PlayStation you can't. You can't parse for a group at random to play games, on Xbox you can. You can't setup competitive ranked events with stat tracking on PlayStation, on Xbox you can. 

In terms of alpha and beta ring testing it's no where near the same, Sony pushes out updates to everyone with a stable release with a background feature like boost mode. That's not even an alpha or beta feature, it's accessible by everyone they simply inform you that it could cause compatibility issues due to hardware differences, they have to put a disclaimer on it. It's a finalized feature. You're not testing an entire back end software suite with multiple different features, services and UI alterations not released to the public as you do with the Insider program, miles apart.

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The ability to change our names if we so choose to

:mj:lems are so pathetic. 

1 minute ago, dakur said:

:mj:lems are so pathetic. 

I'm sorry you're stuck with the name ButtPacker91 for the rest of your existence, if only you could change it.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

First off near 30 platforms being juggled not games rocket scientist, again the drugs. I'm in the thousands in terms of games owned that I juggle so let's just get that out of the way right now.

You cannot do all of that, not by a country mile. Regardless of it costing money you can change your name on Xbox, on PlayStation you can't. You can't parse for a group at random to play games, on Xbox you can. You can't setup competitive ranked events with stat tracking on PlayStation, on Xbox you can. 

In terms of alpha and beta ring testing it's no where near the same, Sony pushes out updates to everyone with a stable release with a background feature like boost mode. That's not even an alpha or beta feature, it's accessible by everyone they simply inform you that it could cause compatibility issues due to hardware differences, they have to put a disclaimer on it. It's a finalized feature. You're not testing an entire back end software suite with multiple different features, services and UI alterations not released to the public as you do with the Insider program, miles apart.

I've been gaming since 1990, I've played almost everything there was to play on all platforms saved the Saturn. I also had huge collections, played thousand of games, that doesn't mean shit. 

I don't care about your pathetic little features. Creating a random group to play games. Da fuq? Like you can't do that anywhere. :sabu: Most competitive games have their own stats tracking and competitive ranking which does include your friends. I don't even see the point of this when it's a basic feature found in softwares.

Who the fuck cares about being a beta tester for MS upcoming hardware updates? :D 

''I'm the most hardcore gamer and I choose Xbox to play games with random group of people and test upcoming features'' stfu :mickey:  

Just now, Ramza said:

I've been gaming since 1990, I've played almost everything there was to play on all platforms saved the Saturn. I also had huge collections, played thousand of games, that doesn't mean shit. 

I don't care about your pathetic little features. Creating a random group to play games. Da fuq? Like you can't do that anywhere. :sabu: Most competitive games have their own stats tracking and competitive ranking which does include your friends. I don't even see the point of this when it's a basic feature found in softwares.

Who the fuck cares about being a beta tester for MS upcoming hardware updates? :D 

''I'm the most hardcore gamer and I choose Xbox to play games with random group of people and test upcoming features'' stfu :mickey:  

RIP :deadest:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

RIP :deadest:

Killed by OS betas, 0.001 MS ping advantage and shitty community features no one uses. So dead right now.:jordan3:

Dead from laughter. :tom:

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The ability to change our names if we so choose to start, the ability to search for groups, the ability to form and stage community events, the ability to create competitive ladders and tournaments, the ability to have private clubs and self-contained communities, the ability to participate in alpha and beta ring testing for community features and system updates, the ability to crossplay with multiple different platforms including another manufacturers console, plus self service refunds and game gifting. Can you do any of that on PlayStation? No.

Also Xbox Live is factually faster and more reliable than PSN, and Xbox does have more software and hardware features.

http://compass.xbox.com/assets/9d/cb/9dcb5ba2-b779-4969-b5cc-3772140825e0.pdf?n=WhitePaper_Xbox Live vs. PlayStation Network-DRAFT-V4-.pdf

actual retard level debating here

• Upvote 1

Just now, teh_4th said:

actual retard level debating here

You voice communicate from a cell phone and can't even get on the internet.

Not the best conversation for a sheep to interject.