Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Turtle

Why do lemmings buy xbox's?

Recommended Posts

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You voice communicate from a cell phone and can't even get on the internet.

 

Not the best conversation for a sheep to interject. 

More AAA games on my console in the first year of its life than in five years of xflop :happysad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teh_4th said:

More AAA games on my console in the first year of its life than in five years of xflop :happysad:

Yeah, one of the two is a Wii U game. What AAA games have you gotten this year?

 

Shift the narrative more baby brain. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teh_4th said:

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/xboxone/filtered?sort=desc

 

Find me one exclusive in the top 20 you sad little lemshit :happysad:

See what I mean about shifting the narrative? I'm not biting any further sheep.

 

You interjected in a conversation unrelated to you, you got slapped and then shifted to something else, take a hike dipshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fanboyism.

 

i dont think theres ever been a major console where every 1st party game flopped or was canceled for nearly 5 years.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

By the way, every single person in this thread who says 'best multiplats' is full of fucking shit. You all owned a non One X before it actually came out.

 

What was the reasoning then? :D You're all tools. 

Exactly what I was going to say.

 

They were there day one with the 720p multiplats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh I think they want to be edgy. there's no reason to own a xbox after they lost every exclusive. the usual excuses like better graphics and services and controller blabla they don't even care about it.

 

They cry themselves to sleep in their xbox pajamas wishing they had it as good as cows. and then keep the act going the next day....... :lupe:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Exactly what I was going to say.

 

They were there day one with the 720p multiplats.

the lemmings are hypocrites. nothing new. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol these kids pretending they all have powerful PCs or just hide behind it to try and throw jabs at Xbox :D Get real, not even half of ya'll have a PC that can run FH4 like an X1X:facep:

I also haven't played on PC for many years now and don't plan to change that because it's expensive and a hassle, but I still want the best possible graphics on console. 

I have a Protato and X1X, it evens out with the games you can't find on the other system but I buy all my multi-plats on X1X

 

It's perfect for gamers like me, PC is a non-factor to me and outside this forum 

 

Stay shook plebs :dudebro:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Lol these kids pretending they all have powerful PCs or just hide behind it to try and throw jabs at Xbox :D Get real, not even half of ya'll have a PC that can run FH4 like an X1X:facep:

I also haven't played on PC for many years now and don't plan to change that because it's expensive and a hassle, but I still want the best possible graphics on console. 

I have a Protato and X1X, it evens out with the games you can't find on the other system but I buy all my multi-plats on X1X

 

It's perfect for gamers like me, PC is a non-factor to me and outside this forum 

 

Stay shook plebs :dudebro:

 

 

Ok so why were you still a lemming from 2013 - 2017?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Ok so why were you still a lemming from 2013 - 2017?

I was barely gaming at all until a few months ago because of work if you missed some of my past posts. Even had my PSVR for 6 months sitting in its box

And I remain a LemG because I want to, we're taking the crown back as well I told you already :dudebro:

 

I have a life outside of this forum you know, can't obsess on Xbox like you do :reg:

Edited by bhytre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

 

I was barely gaming at all until a few months ago because of work if you missed some of my past posts. Even had my PSVR for 6 months sitting in its box

And I remain a LemG because I want to, we're taking the crown back as well I told you already :dudebro:

 

I have a life outside of this forum you know, can't obsess on Xbox like you do :reg:

> spends 600 dollars minimum on PS4 hardware

 

>buh buh buh im a lemG :diplo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Turtle said:

Serious question. What was your reason for it? It's definitely not for the exclusive games. 99% of your game library is on another console that has 10x exclusive games. 

 

We know why sheep buy nintendo consoles, it's for Nintendo games. There are no Microsoft games.

I bought an Xbox One S in 2016 for it's price.  Remember I ragged on you all for spending $400-$500 for a new system.  

 

That is a joke of a price tag for any system.    $299 is the console sweet spot and I spent like $279 on the One S and it came with BattleField 1. 

I wanted to play the next gen WWE games and I did with WWE 2K17.  

I also wanted to have the next gen Gears of War.
Then i wanted to see the next gen Mass Effect, and bought Andromedia and then my life got really busy with work and I felt less inspired to keep playing.  

 

Disappointed that a lot of 360 gems never saw  sequels on One.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

 

I was barely gaming at all until a few months ago because of work if you missed some of my past posts. Even had my PSVR for 6 months sitting in its box

And I remain a LemG because I want to, we're taking the crown back as well I told you already :dudebro:

 

I have a life outside of this forum you know, can't obsess on Xbox like you do :reg:

Lmfao you've been repping xflop for years now :tom: turns out you either weren't playing games that whole period like jonb or you're too embarrassed to admit to playing it.

 

Finally lemshit tweedle-dee admits he doesn't play games. Now its time for tweedle-dumB1 to stop lying and admit he doesn't either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how lemmings buy the most "powerful" console yet it doesn't yield the best looking games. :tom: It's also way behind in every last thing except for BC and it's only stand out physical feature is a 4K Blu-ray drive which they probably have never taken advantage of. :mj:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I keep hearing it's you who doesn't play games at all tlhbo:pavarotti:

I just didn't have time with my previous job but I bought every game that I wanted in the meantime, now I'm back in action and unstoppable as always :dudebro:

Edited by bhytre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's funny how lemmings buy the most "powerful" console yet it doesn't yield the best looking games. :tom: It's also way behind in every last thing except for BC and it's only stand out physical feature is a 4K Blu-ray drive which they probably have never taken advantage of. :mj:

Thanks for summing up X1X's superior hardware options, it's nice not having to buy $40 remasters:smoke:

Edited by bhytre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

From what I keep hearing it's you who doesn't play games at all tlhbo:pavarotti:

I just didn't have time with my previous job but I bought every game that I wanted in the meantime, now I'm back in action and unstoppable as always :dudebro:

You've graced this community here and on SS with your non-stop xbox shilling....now it turns out you weren't even playing games all along.

 

You're hearing fake rumours from your friend jonny who just got caught out by goukosan the other day once again lying about games hes playing. I've caught him out a few times myself.

 

The lemming faction is a fucking joke.

 

Here they all are claiming they like xbox because "teh power" ignoring the fact that they were sucking its dick for 4 years when it was getting downgraded multiplats. They'll say anything to shill for xbox.

 

What a coincidence that pillow bhytre gets back into gaming right around the time MS releases the X. I am shocked.

Edited by TLHBO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ramza said:

By the way, every single person in this thread who says 'best multiplats' is full of fucking shit. You all owned a non One X before it actually came out.

 

What was the reasoning then? :D You're all tools. 

I didn’t,  I never owned a regular PS4 either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×