Sign in to follow this  
Aza Team 2019

Sheep with next gen on the horizon how does your GAMEBOY feel

It's dogshit as a TV "console"  even against the base Xbox One. 

When next gen hits your glorified budget tablet is going to miss out on 95 percent of the games that are approaching CGI quality. 

3 hours ago, #MeToo said:

It's dogshit as a TV "console"  even against the base Xbox One. 

When next gen hits your glorified budget tablet is going to miss out on 95 percent of the games that are approaching CGI quality. 

It's already beyond 95%

we live in a world where fucking splatoon is a better received shooter than  Halo and lemshits want to talk about games :kaz:

Halo, what used to be the pinnacle of FPS gaming is a worse reviewed shooter than a children's squirt gun simulator.  Let than sink in :kaz:

Edited by teh_4th

1 hour ago, Truno2018 said:

GOTG is always on a Nintendo console regardless of the specs.

Enjoy your inferior non-GOTGs. :tom5: 

Spoken like a true tool.

''I have two games that scored higher than your hundreds of well received games, you lose!''

The same idiots trying to pass Pokemon has the greatest RPG series ever and Smash has the greatest fighting game. Everything Nintendo does is da bestest, I don't need anything else! :tom:

25 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

we live in a world where fucking splatoon is a better received shooter than  Halo and lemshits want to talk about games :kaz:

Halo, what used to be the pinnacle of FPS gaming is a worse reviewed shooter than a children's squirt gun simulator.  Let than sink in :kaz:

Just shows how sheep and this new generation of kids have horrible taste when trash like this and Fortnite are popular :laff:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Spoken like a true tool.

''I have two games that scored higher than your hundreds of well received games, you lose!''

The same idiots trying to pass Pokemon has the greatest RPG series ever and Smash has the greatest fighting game. Everything Nintendo does is da bestest, I don't need anything else! :tom:

People with inferior taste getting jealous of our GOTGs. :tom5:

15 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

People with inferior taste getting jealous of our GOTGs. :tom5:

I guess your next purchase is going to be God of War instead of 6/10 Mario Party. :glad: 

Who am I kidding, you will buy Mario Party and pretend it's the best MP game ever made or something. :pffft:

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I guess your next purchase is going to be God of War instead of 6/10 Mario Party. :glad: 

Who am I kidding, you will buy Mario Party and pretend it's the best MP game ever made or something. :pffft:

There’s no pretending when it comes to GOTG always being on Nintendo systems. Envious B-Tier gamers. :tom5:

17 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

There’s no pretending when it comes to GOTG always being on Nintendo systems. Envious B-Tier gamers. :tom5:

Yes, I'm very envious of Nintendo Labo, Mario Party 14 and Smash Bros U 1.5. :luff:

*barely anything worthy was announced for the Ditch at E3*

What are you playing in 2018 Sheep? ''Still playing GOTG  :tear2:''

*All the new ownage games announced at E3 starts coming out (REmake 2, Sekiro, KHIII, DOOM, DMC5, etc)*

What are you playing in 2019 Sheep? ''Still playing (2017) GOTG :awww:''

*new systems comes out and curbstomp the Ditch even more*

What are you playing in 2020 Sheep? ''Still playing (2017) GOTG :ironing:''

:tom::sabu::ANYWORD::will2::kaz::geese:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

it's true when shit hits the fan they throw zelda at you and hope you just roll your eyes so they can feel like a winner. 

It's funny when they do that because in essence it's still a Wiiu game :D