Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

Other animators are going through TLOU 2 reveal frame by frame and analyzing the animation

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Back to recycling. You do understand that your brain is not like your home............you can hold more than 6 things in it. LOL

Gotta lower my standards when talking Jederpey you know, it's only permanent for one of us thank god :trump2:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Gotta lower my standards when talking Jederpey you know, it's only permanent for one of us thank god :trump2:

What's permenant? Recycling? Yeah, I imagine you need the scrap metal to barter with the people at NukeTown.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What's permenant? Recycling? Yeah, I imagine you need the scrap metal to barter with the people at NukeTown.

You mentioned scrap before, recycling! LOL :trump2:

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You mentioned scrap before, recycling! LOL :trump2:

LOL, another butthurtee attempting the mimic strategy.

Little too slow to adopt this, its probably because you're still using dial-up through the paper-cup in your country.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, another butthurtee attempting the mimic strategy.

Little too slow to adopt this, its probably because you're still using dial-up through the paper-cup in your country.

I'll send you the bill for this convo with a pigeon carrier, you're more familiar with poor man technology and payments after all. Don't eat the pigeon please:trump2:

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I'll send you the bill for this convo with a pigeon carrier, you're more familiar with poor man technology and payments after all. Don't eat the pigeon please:trump2:

I would never eat your safety deposit box.

It's not my pigeon Jederpey hence why you shouldn't eat it. I don't know how else to reach the dump where you reside, no mailbox no address, sad! :trump2:

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

It's not my pigeon Jederpey hence why you shouldn't eat it. I don't know how else to reach the dump where you reside, no mailbox no address, sad! :trump2:

Wow, you don't even own that.