Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

Any smokers here?

Been smoking for 17 years. I intend to quit starting today. I'm tired of wasting my money and health on something so worthless.

menthol cigs are absolutely disgusting. it's like chewing mint gum but your trap smells like a dumpster :tom: 

2 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

menthol cigs are absolutely disgusting. it's like chewing mint gum but your trap smells like a dumpster :tom: 

It's menthol, with CHERRY. :smugcena:

3 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

It's menthol, with CHERRY. :smugcena:

it's the same disgusting shit. just like banana vape and all this faggot shit. smoke real cigs or drop it. lol poo menthol cigs for the shitheads :tom: 

I would never smoke unless cigs have a flavour. I don't like normal cigs.

Also the cheaper flavoured cigs are dogshit.

Edited by #MeToo

Switched to vapes years ago. Now they have ultra portable that can fit inside of the palm of your hand. I have the suorin air. It’s cool, tastes good, gives me my fix, and costs way cheaper. Also my lungs feel like I don’t even smoke

4 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Gonna look into vaping. Gonna check how flavours feel.

A dude I know complains that modern cigs feel like air, he needs more tar. Lol.

It does feel like weak shit if you're used to smoking.

Anyway if you vape you're still a smoker. 

I'm quitting cold turkey and I'm not gonna smoke anything besides weed on occasions (mostly for sex use).

6 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Gonna look into vaping. Gonna check how flavours feel.

A dude I know complains that modern cigs feel like air, he needs more tar. Lol.

SUO-AIR10-10.jpg               

That’s what I use. It uses Nicotine salts like the Juul. But the pods are refillable and you can use your own juice. And the pods are like $5. They last about a week. I just am sick of the bulky douche bag kind. 

Go to vapordna.com and look at the ultra portable ones. Just be careful because you’ll end up spending more on pods than cigs with certain devices like the juul. 

42 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Switched to vapes years ago. Now they have ultra portable that can fit inside of the palm of your hand. I have the suorin air. It’s cool, tastes good, gives me my fix, and costs way cheaper. Also my lungs feel like I don’t even smoke

Of course you vape. Douchebags vape.  When I see a douchebag vaper I always wish it explodes in their mouth 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

Of course you vape. Douchebags vape.  When I see a douchebag vaper I always wish it explodes in their mouth 

That’s probably bc you have a lot of mental health issues and you’re severely depressed 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That’s probably bc you have a lot of mental health issues and you’re severely depressed 

No, I am pretty sure vapers are douches

Vaping is bad for you too. Not as bad but it’s still harmful and potentially a different set of effects to smoking

I stopped smoking and went to vapes. It mildly improved my breathing during athletic activity but I then stopped vaping and went to lozenges which improved my lungs out of sight. Unfortunately I’m now addicted to lozenges lmao

nicotine is the fucking worst. I need someone to lock me in a room cold turkey for a week like a heroin junky