Sign in to follow this  
Beta Bux Romeo

Cool PS2 Retail Games to Buy?

1 minute ago, #MeToo said:

Kings Field 4 costs over 200 bucks now. Fuck from for not remastering. Kuon and Kings Field 4 are over 200 bucks. So many people here know so little about PS2's ridiculous library. You can see they were Gamecube and Xbox fans at the time. Kuon and Kings Field 4 are over 200 bucks. F costs over 200 bucks too.

How much does King's Field 4 cost, though?

26 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

How much does King's Field 4 cost, though?

120 bucks but its the worthless 50 PAL version. Everyone is trying to unload their useless copies. EBay is overflooded with Pal50 garbage

#Offtopic

I'm looking for a decent deal on a Wii-U system so I can get a copy of Super Mario Maker.  

I saw a used 8GB white Wii-U for $129 at a GameStop store 11 miles away.  Does anyone know if that's a good deal?

Fatal Frame 1-3. It's actually a damn shame Nintendo owns the franchise. It could've been something really special with VR.

Just now, Ike said:

Fatal Frame 1-3. It's actually a damn shame Nintendo owns the franchise. It could've been something really special with VR.

Just the thought of playing Fatal Frame in VR is giving me anxiety. Fuck that. :D

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Just the thought of playing Fatal Frame in VR is giving me anxiety. Fuck that. :D

Would be awesome.

Speaking of which, why hasn't Sony done anything with the Siren IP and VR? It'd seem like an obvious pairing.

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

I've got the first two on Xbox, really good games. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Would be awesome.

Speaking of which, why hasn't Sony done anything with the Siren IP and VR? It'd seem like an obvious pairing.

I'd be shocked if that isn't their next project. Toyama has said he wants to return to the Siren series and it'd be such a great idea after seeing the success of RE7.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

There's a few weird cult games like that, when they got published here they had THE WORST boxart :D

Look up party girls. It's some DOAXtreme style weeaboo wankathon game. But you'd see it in the most random stores along with shit like Barbie adventures or something. Wonder how many picked it up for their kids unknowingly.

57 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Costs 100 bucks.

This is why I got a jump on the Dreamcast market, eventually this shit is going to skyrocket. Genesis is actually a great system to collect for, it's still very affordable.

Digital Foundry on the PS2 Classics back for PS4. 5.55 hack is going to come but it's a pain in the ass. 

Work has also been carried out to reverse engineer PS2 Classics for PS4, and tools are now available for users to inject their own ISO files into a specially prepared package that installs and runs on hacked machines. PlayStation 2 emulation is a system-level feature that PS2 Classics downloads tap into, and features a number of interesting features - including a 4x resolution boost and improved performance compared to the same code running on original hardware.

5 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Digital Foundry on the PS2 Classics back for PS4. 5.55 hack is going to come but it's a pain in the ass. 

Work has also been carried out to reverse engineer PS2 Classics for PS4, and tools are now available for users to inject their own ISO files into a specially prepared package that installs and runs on hacked machines. PlayStation 2 emulation is a system-level feature that PS2 Classics downloads tap into, and features a number of interesting features - including a 4x resolution boost and improved performance compared to the same code running on original hardware.

If you pick up a second console this would be cool but otherwise it renders the system worthless. 

7 hours ago, Ike said:

Would be awesome.

Oh man Fatal Frame and VR would be one hell of a combination....

Edited by Twinblade

chaos legion was pretty cool. I like the soundtrack.

What's so amazing about the PS2 is that its like the PS1. You just keep on discovering games years and years later.

PS2 had all the AA budget games that are now taken over by Indies. Truly a legendary console.