Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

The state of comedy in a hyper sensitive society

1 hour ago, zwarri0r said:

55mins, I absolutely didn't watch :smugcena:

Because your mind is already made up. I used to think just like you. You need to get woke bitch 

• Haha 1

These is no comedy these days. It's just someone ranting in front of a mic "FUCK TRUMP!"

Oh haha, hilarious :|

First five minutes he says "3 year olds can't be trans".  Unless he's a clinical psychologist specializing in Gender Disphoria (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/), he's not really in a position to say.  So his main defense is "muh free speech", which does not entitle you to a lack of response, it only entitles you to not being punished by the government for saying something on twitter.

If you're going to be a comedian, and you can't handle the hecklers, then you're probably not cut out to be a comedian.

22 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

First five minutes he says "3 year olds can't be trans".  Unless he's a clinical psychologist specializing in Gender Disphoria (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/), he's not really in a position to say.  So his main defense is "muh free speech", which does not entitle you to a lack of response, it only entitles you to not being punished by the government for saying something on twitter.

If you're going to be a comedian, and you can't handle the hecklers, then you're probably not cut out to be a comedian.

A 3 year old can't be trans. Don't mutilate your child if it says he's a she at 3. I thought I was a fire truck at that age. Come on man, the tranny thing is getting ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, zwarri0r said:

Aka "unfunny comedians who can't adapt to society"

Real comedians don't adapt to society they poke fun at it and provoke. Especially today's ridiculous PC culture society. 

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

A 3 year old can't be trans. Don't mutilate your child if it says he's a she at 3. I thought I was a fire truck at that age. Come on man, the tranny thing is getting ridiculous. 

It really is, kids will be kids and honestly most don't understand or have a real clue about the world around them. There's already been studies about this stuff, a lot of these kids who exhibit strange gender confused behavior like this either completely grow out of like mostly everyone does or end up being homosexuals. 

People who become trans are the result of falling through the cracks with no course correction or have outside views forced upon them which further confuse and destroy their mental integrity.

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I agree 3 years of age is not the time to be pushing hormone therapy into the child.  But 3 years old is old enough for kids to start knowing whether or not they're boys or girls, which means it's old enough to know if you don't feel like what you look like.  There's a significant difference between presenting as a different gender and any sort of medical intervention.  There's no harm in a young boy deciding he's a girl and then dressing like one, other than it makes some conservatives uncomfortable.

But that's not the point of the thread.  The point is a comedian decided to weigh in on something he doesn't understand and isn't really qualified to make assertions on, and then he cried about it to Dave Rubin.  Saying "3 year olds can't be trans" isn't a joke.  There's no setup.  There's no punchline.  It's a statement, one that was made to social media, and then idea that people can't respond back is just, well...stupid.

How about a mental exercise: switch the political alignment: say this comedian was saying "don't tell children they're boys or girls, that's misgendering and it's offensive!"  Do you think they have the right to say that without soliciting replies?

• Confused 1

wtf did someone say a 3 year old can decide their gender ? LMAO :D Even freakin 13 year olds are too young to mutilate themselves, look up the reports on how transkids got so lost they killed themselves

4 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

You haven't watched.  

30 seconds. It's more than enough. awful. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It really is, kids will be kids and honestly most don't understand or have a real clue about the world around them. There's already been studies about this stuff, a lot of these kids who exhibit strange gender confused behavior like this either completely grow out of like mostly everyone does or end up being homosexuals. 

People who become trans are the result of falling through the cracks with no course correction or have outside views forced upon them which further confuse and destroy their mental integrity.

I ended up being gay because my penis wouldn't talk to me.

2 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

I ended up being gay because my penis wouldn't talk to me.

You're getting progressively weirder, Jimbo levels of weird. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're getting progressively weirder, Jimbo levels of weird. 

that's why you are new to this place

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Real comedians don't adapt to society they poke fun at it and provoke. Especially today's ridiculous PC culture society. 

Crying "omg it's so PC I can't make jokes" is not poking fun/provoke. Watch Eddie Murphy's "humour" on gays in the s compared to Chappell on transfolk. One is a "real" comedian, the other (Murphy) just a bigot on stage. 

Just now, zwarri0r said:

Crying "omg it's so PC I can't make jokes" is not poking fun/provoke. Watch Eddie Murphy's "humour" on gays in the s compared to Chappell on transfolk. One is a "real" comedian, the other (Murphy) just a bigot on stage. 

murphy (in his prime) >>>>>chappell