Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

MASSIVE defect in Nintonto Ditch ( heat cracks)

Recommended Posts

I like that as soon as I don't agree with them they call me a fake sheep. Bitch please, I got this shit day 1 just like the Wii U and I put a lot of gaming hours into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, B__H said:

Downs twins know they're about to molly whopped for the next half decade minimum and they are shook as fuck:idid::TJ:

 

 

5 years of 360p games on a shitty handheld. Sounds great. :TJ:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I like that as soon as I don't agree with them they call me a fake sheep. Bitch please, I got this shit day 1 just like the Wii U and I put a lot of gaming hours into it.

Now your warranty expired and all these hours damaging it is being blamed on ninty. Mine is day 1 too fool, no scratch. When I pack mine for travel, it's on the baby seat before my own baby nephew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not going to baby that shit. I own a couple of dslr that I take with me everywhere I don't baby them at all and they're working fine, no problem. Same for my iPhone 7 and New3ds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, #MeToo said:

Doom/Skyrim VR runs at 60fps in VR and looks better :kaz:

Pretty much all VR games are 60 and up. lol

 

Anyway, we shouldn't compare playing with a baby 7 inches handheld screen with life scale 3D graphics in VR. Not even in the same stratosphere. Handheld are for babies, video games is the last activity I want to do when I'm going out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

Pretty much all VR games are 60 and up. lol

 

Anyway, we shouldn't compare playing with a baby 7 inches handheld screen with life scale 3D graphics in VR. Not even in the same stratosphere. Handheld are for babies, video games is the last activity I want to do when I'm going out.

Actually PSVR supports 120 framerate reframe rates, and most games are reprojected to 90-120 fps. It's a standard VR technique implemented by the vast majority of devs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

typical non-sheep

How do you allow yourself to get like that? Whenever I start eating a little too much and feel my clothes get tight, I know to scale it back.  It's really not hard and doesn't take a ton of self discipline. 

 

How do you just allow yourself to balloon to 350+lbs?

Edited by teh_4th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

How do you allow yourself to get like that? Whenever I start eating a little too much and feel my clothes get tight, I know to scale it back.  It's really not hard and doesn't take a ton of self discipline. 

 

How do you just allow yourself to balloon to 350+lbs?

I also never understood morbidly obese people. At 200 pounds I'm in panic mode and start to watch everything I eat. It's not like I'm a very active guy, but I can have enough self restrain not to eat shitty fast food every day of the week and dessert after each meal.

 

But then again I think people are just ignorant. They don't really know what makes em fat and probably think they can't improve without going to the gym 3 hours a day so they keep eating whatever that makes them feel good. When in reality cutting on some of the crappy food they eat would do wonder for them with very little effort.

 

Like I work with a really fat cook that keeps complaining about his weight but he drinks like 2 liters of soda a day. I told him if he drank water instead he would have a terrific weight loss in no time. Dude couldn't even last two days until he gave up and started drinking his 2 liters of coke a day again. No self control whatsoever, worse than a cigarette smoker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit I was lying around the pool today talking to some hot chicks and playing my Ditch when all the sudden that shit cracked like nothing.  The chicks laughed and said why you play dat shit anyways?  Get dat Xbox X baby.. I went out to get one (I have one at home but on vacay) and all three hot bikini girls came to my room and fucked the shit outta me.. Pays to be a Lemgod :aitch:

Edited by Master Chief
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Master Chief said:

Shit I was lying around the pool today talking to some hot chicks and playing my Ditch when all the sudden that shit cracked like nothing.  The chicks laughed and said why you play dat shit anyways?  Get dat Xbox X baby.. I went out to get one (I have one at home but on vacay) and all three hot bikini girls came to my room and fucked the shit outta me.. Pays to be a Lemgod :aitch:

:mj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I also never understood morbidly obese people. At 200 pounds I'm in panic mode and start to watch everything I eat. It's not like I'm a very active guy, but I can have enough self restrain not to eat shitty fast food every day of the week and dessert after each meal.

 

But then again I think people are just ignorant. They don't really know what makes em fat and probably think they can't improve without going to the gym 3 hours a day so they keep eating whatever that makes them feel good. When in reality cutting on some of the crappy food they eat would do wonder for them with very little effort.

 

Like I work with a really fat cook that keeps complaining about his weight but he drinks like 2 liters of soda a day. I told him if he drank water instead he would have a terrific weight loss in no time. Dude couldn't even last two days until he gave up and started drinking his 2 liters of coke a day again. No self control whatsoever, worse than a cigarette smoker.

Youre exactly right.  I read a study the other day that less than 10% of lifetime smokers will get lung cancer.  Obese and morbidly obese individuals are MUCH sicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's bad.  But it's not RRoD/entire generation with no exclusives levels of bad.

RRoD, the killer of 3 of my 360s. That shit was brutal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×