What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

The problem with MI6 is the scene in which Henry Cavill is explaining to her superior a ludicrously over-the-top theory that Ethan Hunt is actually the bad guy, pretending to be a good guy, who is specifically creating a scenario in which he gets to play a bad guy in order to go undercover with other bad guys, and its to obtain plutonium for his own nefarious plan because he's a jaded anti-government anarchist.

They literally Henry Cavill explain this entire scenario for 2 straight minutes. And I was like "so...........he's talking about himself"

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

On 2018-07-30 at 10:47 PM, jehurey said:

The problem with MI6 is the scene in which Henry Cavill is explaining to her superior a ludicrously over-the-top theory that Ethan Hunt is actually the bad guy, pretending to be a good guy, who is specifically creating a scenario in which he gets to play a bad guy in order to go undercover with other bad guys, and its to obtain plutonium for his own nefarious plan because he's a jaded anti-government anarchist.

They literally Henry Cavill explain this entire scenario for 2 straight minutes. And I was like "so...........he's talking about himself"

Him handing over a phone with uncracked screen was more emohasis on the dead giveaway. 

the better call saul premiere was great. though, there's one issue that's nagging at me:

Spoiler

mike's grandkid. she looks 11 or 12 here...yet she was like 10 later in the BB universe. 

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

the better call saul premiere was great. though, there's one issue that's nagging at me:

Hide contents

mike's grandkid. she looks 11 or 12 here...yet she was like 10 later in the BB universe. 

Yeah, she has grown up heaps here. Not much they can do though without outright recasting.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, she has grown up heaps here. Not much they can do though without outright recasting.

True. It’s not major. It’s just funny how the show is like perfect when it comes to continuity issues, except for that. Minor gripe. It’s still one of the best shows on tv.

I saw The Equalizer 2 tonight.

I watched the first movie on HBO, but not really paying attention to it. It was just playing on the background. But, it really felt like a rather uninspiring movie. I didn't understand why there was so much trouble over that girl, and the final fight occurring in a hardware store felt stupid.

So this movie just feels like it was made better. He does more things throughout this movie, involving more people who need his help. You understand his backstory more. And the bad guys are well-defined and not some huge cartel of people. The bad people are a very specific group.

The final fight, for a while, ALMOST felt tactical and interesting, sorta like The Way of the Gun. Its not as cool and savage as The Way of the Gun, but the confrontation was interesting because they felt like a tactical team going after Denzel.