What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, zwarri0r said:

Sounds like Better call Saul got better. What's it about now compared to the really slow first seasons 

show has never stopped owning imo.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I stay away from the bb spin off. Not in the mood. I rewatched the first season of homeland... and started watching neon genesis evangelion again. I get back into anime slowly.

How can anyone keep up with anything if you try to rewatch/replay stuff inbetween? Homeland has 7 seasons by now and last time I stopped half way through s2.

8 minutes ago, Boss said:

Wont watch Saul yet watches Homeland :hest:

fuck off. I was burned out after my bb rewatch. I'm almost done with homeland s1 again but it gets boring. That's why I watch anime again. :blessed:

I never tried saul...

I'm rewatching neon genesis evangelion. It has been years. It's soooo good. they just defeated the underwater angel where asuka makes her debut. :glad: 

I subscribed to AMC Stubs A-List for $20/month. It's so much better than what MoviePass was offering for only an extra $10/month. 3 movies per week, IMAX is included and you can make reservations  and choose seating online.

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

I subscribed to AMC Stubs A-List for $20/month. It's so much better than what MoviePass was offering for only an extra $10/month. 3 movies per week, IMAX is included and you can make reservations  and choose seating online.

If Alamo Drafthouse doesn't start their own test program soon (they said they would in select cities) then I might have to get this. I have a PERFECT AMC theater just 5 minutes from my house. Its part of an outdoor shopping mall, so the theater isn't very crowded, get in and out very quickly. And most of their theaters don't require you to select a seat, you just walk in and grab a seat.

I would prefer the decent food menu from Alamo Drafthouse, but I'm okay with a beer, or maybe a soda and popcorn.