What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

21 hours ago, madmaltese said:

BCS finale was excellent. My only disappointment was sort of how the Nacho storyline was non existent in the finale so that never led anywhere but I assume it is leading into next season. The final scenes of both Mike and Jimmy's storylines were spectacular though

you're god damn right! 

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

lalo is going to be amazing next season. 

Yeah, next year shit will really hit the fan. Saul will get involved in that story too. We'll see the full break of Saul and Kim and possibly finally get a possible Jesse/Walt cameo. 

Regarding the whole circle of the show. I'm now actually thinking that the flash forward scenes might actually be used to maybe bring Saul back to being good guy Jimmy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, next year shit will really hit the fan. Saul will get involved in that story too. We'll see the full break of Saul and Kim and possibly finally get a possible Jesse/Walt cameo. 

Regarding the whole circle of the show. I'm now actually thinking that the flash forward scenes might actually be used to maybe bring Saul back to being good guy Jimmy. 

Shit! I think you are right about the flash forward. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The Haunting of Hill House dropped on Netflix today. It looks pretty fucking awesome

The reviews have been pretty positive as well

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_haunting_of_hill_house/s01

Yeah, I’m going to start binging tomorrow. I’m seeing bad times at the el royale tonight. 

50 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, I’m going to start binging tomorrow. I’m seeing bad times at the el royale tonight. 

Drew Goddard owns. I’m going to see that too soon. Let me know how it is.