What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Teen Titans go to the movies. How this movie got released theatre wide instead of straight to dvd/{is that still a thing?) Or tv movie, beats me. How it has 91% at RT is baffling but watch it for a particular scene where they go back in time to undo them going back in time to undo events that lead the justice league to become Justice league. That scene involving Batman. It's 1sec but comedy gold, well executed

I was watching the new episode of South Park last night, and then there was a rerun of the SoDoSoPa episode, which is truly the best thing they've ever done.

And then I realized something. When I played the Fractured But Whole video game, there were unfinished construction buildings behind Kenny's house. I totally didn't realize that those were The Lofts at SoDaSoPa, and also the Residences at The Lofts at SoDoSoPa.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

This past weekend, I finished watching the second half of Barry.

Really good show. Its the perfect mix of dark criminal stuff that has some "holy shit" moments, but it has some absolutely hilarious scenes.

Glad someone watched this show. It’s criminally underrated and underwatched. Bill Hader is amazing and deserved that Emmy. Same for Henry Winkler. Can’t wait for season 2. 

5 hours ago, Ike said:

If you guys haven't watched it yet, The Good Place is the best network program right now. The discussion of morality and philosophy is really great and the cast is really funny.

I've heard nothing but great things about the show.

My 'To Watch' list tho... :scared: