What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Finished DDS3. Best season of a Marvel show on Netflix so far. 

Finished Bodyguard. Did not go where I thought it would good. Seriously the format of British shows (6 eps, 1 hour each) makes their shows so entertaining and leaves zero room for filler. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Don't know what's next. Maybe Fargo S3 alone and Handmaiden's Tale S2 with my wife. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 7:06 AM, Ike said:

If you guys haven't watched it yet, The Good Place is the best network program right now. The discussion of morality and philosophy is really great and the cast is really funny.

I just talked to a guy at the bar and he worked on the show. He was in the kitchen on grill in the show as chef. 

On 2018-11-18 at 7:33 PM, madmaltese said:

Finished DDS3. Best season of a Marvel show on Netflix so far. 

Finished Bodyguard. Did not go where I thought it would good. Seriously the format of British shows (6 eps, 1 hour each) makes their shows so entertaining and leaves zero room for filler. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Don't know what's next. Maybe Fargo S3 alone and Handmaiden's Tale S2 with my wife. 

DDs3 was so awesome :bow:

21 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

Watched Thoroughbreds with Anton Yelchin. One of his last movies to come to HBO.

Early Man was Claymation like Chicken Run.

Thoroughbreds should have been darker. I liked it, but was disappointed. 

49 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm really digging this latest season of Narcos, the historical tie-ins are amazing: Sandinista's, the CIA, The Colombians.

Just about to begin Ep.5 :face:

I’ve been marathining old eps of sunny in philly. Once I catch up,  I’ll finish Narcos :smoke:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, -GD- said:

What are you in the mood for? :-*

Was a statement, not a question :face: :killzone:

Meaning thanks for mentioning it, so I'll watch it next. Been years since I watched It's Always Sunny - probably not since season 6.