What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

On 2018-11-30 at 10:55 PM, kokujin said:

damn sad. I was gonna watch Season 3. Guess I can't now. Marvel was a good pick up for netflix. I would've paid to keep it.. 

season 3 is excellent, and ends strong enough that it could be a series finale. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Going through Veep right now; on season 3. I completely forgot about this gem; I did watch the first season, and a bit of S02, but was just one of those shows that I stopped following until I heard about it again recently.

Oh, now I recall I was watching the Death of Stalin, and they're both from Armando Ianucci. :glad:

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

s3 of The Last Kingdom just popped up on netflix. cant wait to start watching it

Yeah I saw that last week, and then realized I still need to get done with Season 2, and then I realized I can't really recall what happened in season 1; then I realized I need to get back into Vikings...

There's so much shit I need to watch :scared:

19 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I saw that last week, and then realized I still need to get done with Season 2, and then I realized I can't really recall what happened in season 1; then I realized I need to get back into Vikings...

yup. it's had to keep up. 

3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I actually think The Last Kingdom is a better version of vikings. More visceral action and less filler.

almost done with season 8 of american horror. it peaked at episode 6 (a must see for murder house fans), then slowly came undone. aside from the murder house and asylum seasons, this show always tanks on the last few eps. it's basically coven part 2 now.

Edited by -GD-
42 minutes ago, -GD- said:

almost done with season 8 of american horror. it peaked at episode 6 (a must see for murder house fans), then slowly came undone. aside from the murder house and asylum seasons, this show always tanks on the last few eps. it's basically coven part 2 now.

I lost interest after 4ish episodes and just haven’t brought myself to finish. Cathy Bates and Sarah Paulson were my favorite part of the show. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I lost interest after 4ish episodes and just haven’t brought myself to finish. Cathy Bates and Sarah Paulson were my favorite part of the show. 

yeah, i can see that. i just loved all the call backs to older seasons. the murder house one was awesome, and even wrapped up several arcs from season 1.

Edited by -GD-
3 hours ago, -GD- said:

I’m glad I gave the newer episodes of sunny in philly another chance. Season 11 is amazing. The suburbs episode killed me :D Dennis is so fucked up. :D 

Suburbs episode is amazing. It’s incredible how the crew keeps it so good after all the years. You know Mac and Dee and Charlie and the Waitress are both real couples IRL?  :D 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

The suburbs episode is in my top 3, maybe number 1. It was funny and dark as fuck! Dennis was straight up psycho!

Never seen this I should give it a try.

• Like 1