What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

6 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

Have you been watching Titans as well? Or The Gifted? what comic book shows u watchin

No, I've been intending to see Titans though.  Have you seen any of it?  I've not seen The Gifted too actually.  At the moment, I've mainly been watching The Flash and Arrow with Legends of Tomorrow a bit (I'm a bit behind on episodes though).  Haven't seen this season of Supergirl.  :face: I intend on seeing the second season of Black Lightning at some point also.  Right now, I suppose I'm mainly waiting for Gotham and of course The Punisher which hopefully comes out next month.

2 hours ago, Angelfish said:

No, I've been intending to see Titans though.  Have you seen any of it?  I've not seen The Gifted too actually.  At the moment, I've mainly been watching The Flash and Arrow with Legends of Tomorrow a bit (I'm a bit behind on episodes though).  Haven't seen this season of Supergirl.  :face: I intend on seeing the second season of Black Lightning at some point also.  Right now, I suppose I'm mainly waiting for Gotham and of course The Punisher which hopefully comes out next month.

Yes, Im half and half with how I feel about it. great acting and storyline so far, but there are episodes where they derail and they feel like "filler" episodes, and so far it's always the next ep after a cliffhanger from the previous one. Havent seen Black Lightning, but Jessica Jones s2 was so bad I stayed away from any netflix comicbook shows since

I watched I spit on your grave 2 yesterday and it was actually good. some scenes were hard as fuck.

real spoiler:

Spoiler

the ball quenching scene had me gasping and when that shit popped I thought I black out :D  but man these assholes deserve it.

The worst scene tho was the drowning in the bathroom in the club. easily worst and hard to watch death scene ever. the toilettes full of shit, puke and piss jesus that was so gross.

people can skin me alive i dont care but don't drown me in shit :cosby2:

that bird box scene :bow: 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1

Bird Box on Netflix was really good. Bullock was great as was John Malkovich. If you like suspense and horror you’ll enjoy this. The camera work is really well done and the sense of dread is just so prevalent throughout. It’s a recommendation from me. 

20 hours ago, Ike said:

Bird Box on Netflix was really good. Bullock was great as was John Malkovich. If you like suspense and horror you’ll enjoy this. The camera work is really well done and the sense of dread is just so prevalent throughout. It’s a recommendation from me. 

i heard it's awesome! i need to see this!

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

i heard it's awesome! i need to see this!

I think they could’ve cut the dragging third act as it’s already over two hours long, but apart from that you should totally check it out. I’m waiting for the gf to get off and I’ll be checking out the Black Mirror experience today. 

Just now, Ike said:

I think they could’ve cut the dragging third act as it’s already over two hours long, but apart from that you should totally check it out. I’m waiting for the gf to get off and I’ll be checking out the Black Mirror experience today. 

i'm going to try and watch/play it from work. :smoke: 

9 hours ago, Jon2B said:

I watched bird box . What's the secret meaning that I obviously missed 

I don’t really think there was a secret meaning. It was just a normal supernatural, end of the world

type movie with a mysterious, unseen cause.