What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

the old episodes are amazing. the first encounter with Q was so cool. im almost at season 2

also picard -> janeway. 

Star Trek Enterprise not Star Trek Next Generation  :feelsbadman:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Star Trek Enterprise not Star Trek Next Generation  :feelsbadman:

whoops :D 

I'll come back to that in a year or so

Edited by kaz
41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I can’t believe it used to be a lifetime show. It feels way better produced than anything you’d expect to see on that channel.

Yeah, it was their first attempt to take on Netflix, but it flopped because everyone expected cheap production and crappy writing ( despite critical acclaim).  I’m glad Netflix now owns the rights. Season two will probably be even darker and more graphic.

Edited by -GD-
5 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, it was their first attempt to take on Netflix, but it flopped because everyone expected cheap production and crappy writing ( despite critical acclaim).  I’m glad Netflix now owns the rights. Season two will probably be even darker and more graphic.

It’s interesting how many similarities there are between it and dexter. Even the actress that plays Beck looks and sounds like a younger version of Rita. I wonder if casting her was deliberate. 

Edit: holy shit at the finale and how everything was wrapped up. Definitely was not expecting that.

Edited by Twinblade
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It’s interesting how many similarities there are between it and dexter. Even the actress that plays Beck looks and sounds like a younger version of Rita. I wonder if casting her was deliberate. 

Edit: holy shit at the finale and how everything was wrapped up. Definitely was not expecting that.

Yeah, I predicted the “return”..

but not the craziness. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Fine.... yous have convinced me to watch You with the wife. We are up to the finale of Narcos S3 so will start it after that. A GD and Twinblade recommendation is hard to pass. 

You both will love it! It’s a perfect show to watch with the lady. 

• Upvote 1

The Bourne Identity

The Bourne Supremacy

& Now Playing:

S01 True Detective - I know they're not connected (this one and S03) but I wanted to go back to this one, and I figure I can binge watch S03 when this is done.