What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

I finished a 'playthrough' of Bandersnatch. Pretty sure I got a bad ending. ill have to jump back in and make different decisions but i will admit that while the concept is cool and it does some clever stuff I found the way it jumped around confusing and hard to follow. Maybe i just need to uncover more of the story for the pieces of the puzzle to start coming together.

Edited by Twinblade
26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finished a 'playthrough' of Bandersnatch. Pretty sure I got a bad ending. ill have to jump back in and make different decisions but i will admit that while the concept is cool and it does some clever stuff I found the way it jumped around confusing and hard to follow. Maybe i just need to uncover more of the story for the pieces of the puzzle to start coming together.

You’ll like it a lot more once you get the other endings. 

why is this a movie and music thread? it sucks. Make movie/music separate again and add a book thread sticky

Edited by kaz

just watched don't hang up. I don't know how to feel about that movie.

the beginning was so promising but overall it was kind of boring and so predictable. The ending was really good though. Wasted potential.  

Just now, -GD- said:

this time, john wick dies and the dog gets revenge. 

If that turns about to be the plot-line in the 4th  - that goes straight to DVD; I'd still watch it :] 

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If that turns about to be the plot-line in the 4th  - that goes straight to DVD; I'd still watch it :] 

nah, that plot would break cinema records