What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

On 2019-03-10 at 10:27 PM, zwarior said:

Watched Upgrade and its stellar, couldnt figure out who the main actor was, was it the guy from 50 shades, or the Venom guy, turns out its a new actor who looks like both, and also more skilled than both

am i right or am i racist:

Reveal hidden contents

Related image Image result for Tom Hardy Image result for Logan Marshall-Green

I just saw this, it was freakin awesome. And you're right, the guy does look a lot like Tom Hardy.

• Thanks 1

Saw Alita. the "Titanic" part, you know what i mean if you saw it, she could have used her legs the same way there was enough space on the door.

Weak character development; if anyone dies it was a big who gives a shit for me because they/their relations with Alita wasnt fleshed out

other than that, loved it!

Captain Marvel was a solid 7.5. Decent origin story movie and typical Marvel fare. Larson seems like a good fit for Danvers in the MCU. Excited to see more of the character in Endgame.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Ike said:

Captain Marvel was a solid 7.5. Decent origin story movie and typical Marvel fare. Larson seems like a good fit for Danvers in the MCU. Excited to see more of the character in Endgame.

9/10 for me. Same sentiment. Anyone hating it went in with the wrong expectations. Its not meant to be the female Ironman/Tony Stark for instance