What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

22 minutes ago, Ike said:

Ramin Djawadi and yes he works on both. The score for the last episode of season 6 on GoT is a fucking masterpiece and made the sequence that it followed (Cersei’s Trial) so epic and incredible. 

Edit: It’s titled “Light of the Seven”

believe me I know, listened to this on repeat after that ep came out. Queen cercei :bow:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Season 5 :mj:

The Dorne storyline with the Sand Snakes was so terrible. Then again, Hardhome is probably one of the best episodes they've ever done. and gave us one of the best moments in the show:

tenor.gif?itemid=7322954

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I forgot how badass blackwater was. It’s been fun rewatching these key GoT episodes. 

FYI, that's the one episode that was written by Martin himself.

Also that episode delivered one of my favorite lines: "Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them."

• Like 1
Just now, Ike said:

FYI, that's the one episode that was written by Martin himself.

Also that episode delivered one of my favorite lines: "Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them."

It’s masterful! 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Black Summer on netflix is really entertaining. Its like Walking Dead but without the filler and not boring af.

i love (good) zombie flicks. was reading about a south korean zombie netflix show set in their version of edo period (? dunno shit about their history) forget the name

44 minutes ago, zwarior said:

i love (good) zombie flicks. was reading about a south korean zombie netflix show set in their version of edo period (? dunno shit about their history) forget the name

Its called Kingdom, and i really liked it as well. definitely worth a watch.

edit: Black Summer just gets better and better. Im extremely impressed with this show.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
On 2019-04-12 at 11:50 AM, Ike said:

Season 5 :mj:

The Dorne storyline with the Sand Snakes was so terrible. Then again, Hardhome is probably one of the best episodes they've ever done. and gave us one of the best moments in the show:

tenor.gif?itemid=7322954

Season 5 was so awful, especially considering how amazing 4 was. 

21 minutes ago, zwarior said:

I wasn't bothered by any season except 7

the show aged well too, rewatching eps from the list above and havent cringed much yet at S1.

Yeah, it’s aged extremely well. I’m on 4-10 (added 4-9 to the list)