What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m interested in knowing which eps end up being your favorite. There’s lots of standout moments in that show.

Episode 2 was godly. I can’t even imagine how much better this can get. It’s so tense! 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

yeah it was pretty wild

Reveal hidden contents

wasn't the diner part also awesome? especially with how it brought the groups together. Just felt really well executed.

Big time! I just finished it. More shit happened in those short 8 episodes than in the first 3 or 4 seasons of walking dead :D 

On 2019-04-23 at 4:51 PM, Ike said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/better-call-saul-end-season-6-star-says-1203797

We're only getting two more seasons of Better Call Saul and then the Breaking Bad movie.

I really hope Vince Gilligan moves on to a new original project soon. He's probably the most talented writer/producer in television.

he's a god. i'm glad BCS will end on a strong note. i love when a series has a definitive end date, well before its conclusion. 

3 hours ago, Ike said:

This could be the single greatest weekend in media history. Endgame and Battle of Winterfell in the same weekend. Jesus Christ :whew:

not a marvel fan, but yeah, i can't remember there being such an epic weekend in entertainment. both events will be legendary. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

not a marvel fan, but yeah, i can't remember there being such an epic weekend in entertainment. both events will be legendary. 

They're saying it could maybe reach $300 million this opening weekend which is just bonkers. I think the 3 hour runtime (which is necessary and almost not long enough) will hurt the box office numbers. I'm also expecting this to be the most watched episode of GoT to date. I'm streaming it right at 6pm.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

They're saying it could maybe reach $300 million this opening weekend which is just bonkers. I think the 3 hour runtime (which is necessary and almost not long enough) will hurt the box office numbers. I'm also expecting this to be the most watched episode of GoT to date. I'm streaming it right at 6pm.

nice man! i think i will give the marvel flicks a second chance. do you know of a list of "essential" marvel movies to watch? (i don't want to see them all)

13 minutes ago, -GD- said:

nice man! i think i will give the marvel flicks a second chance. do you know of a list of "essential" marvel movies to watch? (i don't want to see them all)

The first phase is a little rough after Iron Man but the intro films are necessary. Everything from Avengers onward is quality, Keep in mind the same producer has been guiding this since Iron Man 1.

Here's my list:

Iron Man

Thor

Captain America: The First Avenger

The Avengers

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Best film in the MCU)

Guardians of the Galaxy

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ant-Man

Doctor Strange

Captain America: Civil War

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Black Panther

Avengers: Infinity War

• Like 1
Just now, Ike said:

The first phase is a little rough after Iron Man but the intro films are necessary. Everything from Avengers onward is quality, Keep in mind the same producer has been guiding this since Iron Man 1.

Here's my list:

Iron Man

Thor

Captain America: The First Avenger

The Avengers

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Best film in the MCU)

Guardians of the Galaxy

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ant-Man

Doctor Strange

Captain America: Civil War

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Black Panther

Avengers: Infinity War

i enjoyed those 4. so aight. these are all on netflix? 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i enjoyed those 4. so aight. these are all on netflix? 

No, I know Guardians 2 and Infinity War are there. Spider-Man is on Starz. I think everything else is behind a paywall though so maybe just cop a torrent of the entire thing and just select the films you want?

Edited by Ike