What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

So im all caught up on Bosch. Its a very entertaining show but

the Koreatown killer storyline was VERY disappointing. They were repeatedly teasing bits and pieces of it for 2 seasons but then the guy just gets hit by a car and thats it?

Edited by Twinblade
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So im all caught up on Bosch. Its a very entertaining show but

Hide contents

the Koreatown killer storyline was VERY disappointing. They were repeatedly teasing bits and pieces of it for 2 seasons but then the guy just gets hit by a car and thats it?

Ha yeah, that was the only “cop” out. Season 5 is great 

Not really sure what to make of the Gotham finale.

Spoiler

I think it may have suffered from Smallville syndrome in the sense that they limited themselves into really showing Batman in all his glory.  Hell, they didn't even refer to him as Batman or even the Joker by name.  Too bad they never bothered with Harvey Dent really and his transformation into Two-Face.

1 hour ago, Angelfish said:

Not really sure what to make of the Gotham finale.

Hide contents

I think it may have suffered from Smallville syndrome in the sense that they limited themselves into really showing Batman in all his glory.  Hell, they didn't even refer to him as Batman or even the Joker by name.  Too bad they never bothered with Harvey Dent really and his transformation into Two-Face.

Thanks for your thoughts.

21 hours ago, -GD- said:

Ha yeah, that was the only “cop” out. Season 5 is great 

Yeah, another minor concern of mine is that they seem to be upping the action and making it a bit over the top 

Harry killed what like 5 or 6 dudes this season lol. Just seems a bit ridiculous in the context of the show and how grounded it usually is.

Still one of the best shows on amazon though

36 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah, another minor concern of mine is that they seem to be upping the action and making it a bit over the top 

Reveal hidden contents

Harry killed what like 5 or 6 dudes this season lol. Just seems a bit ridiculous in the context of the show and how grounded it usually is.

Still one of the best shows on amazon though

Yeah, but I like that it’s a man’s cop show :smoke: 

2 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

gamedrunk you still watch archer? there was another season after the noir one and i had no idea. 

new is coming out soon

Nah man. I’m like 4 or 5 seasons behind 

Since I read something that Tim Robinson has this Adult Swim-like 15 minute series of shows on Netflix that just went up, it got some reviewers calling it a very good comedy, I decided to binge Detroiters from the Comedy Central website to see if his brand of comedy is something I like.

And even though the first-episode may be a bit ham-fisted, there is some very, VERY funny shit in that show. Watched both seasons.

So I'm gonna check out his new Netflix thing.

Okay, I just saw a 2016 Netflix episode of The Characters (Ep 7)where he does 30 minutes of sketches, and that was quite good.

And I just watched his new Netflix series, I Think You Should Leave, and it was also good, but the last sketch of the first episode was fucking amazing. I'm watching the hell out of this.