What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's so good. If he were avenging his wife or kid's death it would be more grounded, but ultimately wouldn't really change anything. I think the surrealness of the dog being John Wick's motivation and the dark comic relief it provides in dialogue between criminals when discussing it really helps onboard people into just having a good time with the movie rather than viewing it as this dark, gritty, brutal action flick.

i always loved in the first one whent hey took his car and brought it to the chop shop and my boy john leguizamo and all his guys are shitting themselves in fear over who owns the car

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

i always loved in the first one whent hey took his car and brought it to the chop shop and my boy john leguizamo and all his guys are shitting themselves in fear over who owns the car

:denzel3:

Just watched episode two of Chernobyl. They sacrificed 3 men to pump out the water at the reactor, but it ends with their lights going out.

They only got paid a yearly stipend of $8.20 Canadian. Haha that’s like nothing.

Edited by Optimus Jim

Chernobyl is some of the most gripping television you'll ever see. And you already know most of the story.

That show, and probably this second episode, is going to win awards. I've never said "holy shit" outloud so many times during an episode. So much shit happened during that episode, because it covered what happened between 12 to 60 hours after the explosion initially occurred.

Those three men will go down as three of the manliest men in history. Remember their names.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Chernobyl is some of the most gripping television you'll ever see. And you already know most of the story.

That show, and probably this second episode, is going to win awards. I've never said "holy shit" outloud so many times during an episode. So much shit happened during that episode, because it covered what happened between 12 to 60 hours after the explosion initially occurred.

Those three men will go down as three of the manliest men in history. Remember their names.

It’s easier to remember Mufasa

The show creators have a companion podcast where they explain what is 100% authentic, and what artistic licenses they took with certain scenes and characters.  I gotta listen to it.

Also, for those that watched episode 2, the uniforms of those firemen that those hospital nurses dropped on the floor of the basement in the hospital. They're still there, untouched.

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The show creators have a companion podcast where they explain what is 100% authentic, and what artistic licenses they took with certain scenes and characters.  I gotta listen to it.

Also, for those that watched episode 2, the uniforms of those firemen that those hospital nurses dropped on the floor of the basement in the hospital. They're still there, untouched.

wait till they talk about the elephants foot.