What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

I watched The Perfection on Netflix. It’s a not a great film, but it’s worth watching because of how twisted and..dare I say..beautifully poetic the ending is. They got me good with that last twist. It’s pretty  sadistic! 

Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

If anybody was planning to see John Wick 3 and use Atom to buy tickets, here's a $5 off code I got for buying the John Wick collection.

Spoiler

5KBRB3K5

I've got MoviePass so it's useless for me. Maybe somebody can get some use out of it.

12 hours ago, -GD- said:

I watched The Perfection on Netflix. It’s a not a great film, but it’s worth watching because of how twisted and..dare I say..beautifully poetic the ending is. They got me good with that last twist. It’s pretty  sadistic! 

I just watched this, i really liked it. Its been a while since i've seen a movie with such a crazy shift in tone after the beginning 40 minutes, and then it just gets crazier and crazier.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just watched this, i really liked it. Its been a while since i've seen a movie with such a crazy shift in tone after the beginning 40 minutes, and then it just gets crazier and crazier.

Yeah, it’s fucking crazy! The ending was awesome! I liked it even more, once I had time to let it marinate in my mind a bit. 

What If is really fun, btw. It’s a great homage to 90’s thrillers like Devil’s Advocate and Indecent Proposal. Netflix keeps pumping out enjoyable content. 

Edited by -GD-

Starting to rewatch Dexter, gf has never seen it, and dear god the first season is so still so good. It’s a shame Michael C Hall had to go up against Bryan Cranston at the Emmys every year because he deserved one for his role. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Starting to rewatch Dexter, gf has never seen it, and dear god the first season is so still so good. It’s a shame Michael C Hall had to go up against Bryan Cranston at the Emmys every year because he deserved one for his role. 

yeah the first seasons are really good. I stopped two times when debra found out. (i think end of season 5?). I want to finish the show one day even though everyone says the ending is awful.

and yeah he's a great actor. his sexy voice :dreamy: 

my fav was sgt. dokes tho :(  

Edited by kaz
2 hours ago, Ike said:

dexter owned. yeah, the ending sucked hard, but i still enjoyed the series. 

9 hours ago, -GD- said:

The 100 has done it again -  totally flipping the script. This is one show that always transforms and evolves. I love the new horror spin. 

that sounds awesome. Its one of my favorite shows to binge watch so im looking forward to the current season ending so i can plow through it.

Edited by Twinblade
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

that sounds awesome. Its one of my favorite shows to binge watch so im looking forward to the current season ending so i can plow through it.

they already killed off a major character (i mean MAJOR), and it's only 4 eps in.  i'll let you know when it's done. 

Watched Captive State. It was actually really interesting, one of the better alien invasion/occupation movies i've seen. I think they could really flesh out this universe in a bigger budget sequel but apparently the movie bombed (only made $8 million despite having a $25 million budget) so theres little chance of that happening.

Edited by Twinblade

Starting a binge watch of Barry season 2. First episode has been great and keeping up the same quality. Hader is such an amazing actor in this role. Same for Winkler. If you still haven’t watched this show, you definitely should give it a look. 

• Like 1