What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

Nah, what’s it about?

It's a show about two crazy teenagers going on a road trip from Boston to Florida to get something back. It's really funny, entertaining and surprisingly emotional at the same time. Kinda similar concept to "End of the F****** World" on Netflix I guess, but I never watched that show. Wayne is one of the best ones I've seen this year, and its on Youtube's TV thing.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/wayne/s01

• Like 1

X-men Dark Phoenix is actually not a bad movie, its fairly solid.

Its a fuckton better than the Apocalypse movie, and its probably on par with First Class, DoFP is easily a step better than any of those movies.

Its got a simpler story, they don't in mindless action scenes, and its got a badass vintage X-men fight at the end.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

X-men Dark Phoenix is actually not a bad movie, its fairly solid.

Its a fuckton better than the Apocalypse movie, and its probably on par with First Class, DoFP is easily a step better than any of those movies.

Its got a simpler story, they don't in mindless action scenes, and its got a badass vintage X-men fight at the end.

Yeah. Several of my friends dug it

Finished Barry season 2. Even better than first and one the best shows on TV. Hader and Winkler will win emmys again for this show. 

3 episodes in on Chernobyl and it’s amazing to watch. Easily one of the most horrifying things I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Finished Barry season 2. Even better than first and one the best shows on TV. Hader and Winkler will win emmys again for this show. 

3 episodes in on Chernobyl and it’s amazing to watch. Easily one of the most horrifying things I’ve ever seen. 

Barry is so damn good! 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

It really is! But honestly, I see maybe one more season worth of material especially with the way the season ended.

same. shows like this, with niche concepts (orphan black, killing eve, dead to me, etc.) can only be great for 2 or 3 seasons. 

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

the sequel to the shining. looks amazing!

Looks great and the director/writer has some pretty good horror credits to his name including Haunting of Hill House and Gerald's Game. And of course, Ewan is the best.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Looks great and the director/writer has some pretty good horror credits to his name including Haunting of Hill House and Gerald's Game. And of course, Ewan is the best.

exactly! that's why i'm pumped! he's the perfect director for this film. 

Just now, -GD- said:

exactly! that's why i'm pumped! he's the perfect director for this film. 

I like the Ouija sequel he did and I actually honestly liked Occulus despite it's funny premise.

• Upvote 1