What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

E-40 still putting out tracks 30+ years after he started; talk about longevity :bow: 

For reference this is an early 90's song with Pac. :duke: 

And because this song is still =  :whew: after all these years.

Those bars 2Pac spits :pacspit:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

just watched this. it's definitely an experience LOL. it's not as shocking as his Irreversible film, but there are some magically twisted and visually stunning moments. it's a disturbing, surreal and beautiful mess of a cinematic acid trip. 

edit: this movie has some of the best film work i've seen. i'm not one for dance scenes, but that first one was mind-blowing. 

Edited by -GD-
11 minutes ago, Ike said:

Girlfriend is watching Dexter for the first time and we just made it to season 4. :aitch:

Almost just want to tell her to stop after this season. :ben:

Just be like, that's enough dear, that's where and how it ends... :ben:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

There are no trannies lol

I clicked. I HATE that eruro fucking SKINS crowd. Good for their need to be weirdos. The style makes me feel antique. The color of the bar/club reminds me of crimson hell and it's like being trapped in a nightmare. If anything, I wanna dance OUT OF THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.  But... I clicked.  I enjoyed watching white girl get her panties smacked. And chic in black can get her snatch licked on a single day. 

I clicked watched and thought up this wonderful response for you GD. I worry you're using gutter crack cocaine though. :D

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, -GD- said:

suspiria (2018 remake) is fucking crazy. Weird movie, but with some great twisted scenes. It starts off kind of boring, but then it gets bonkers. 

the scene where she's in the mirror room, dude. saw that in theaters and the crowd was just wild. fantastic movie.

• Like 1

I saw The Dead Don't Die, a Jim Jarmusch "film"

and.......um.......its a movie. It probably should have been a 30 minute short film. There were some pleasant scenes, and I'm kind of surprised that Bill Murray acted slightly more livelier than he has in the past decade. Whatever point that movie is trying to make, its simply not satisfying enough when they make it.

20 hours ago, BasementDweller said:

the scene where she's in the mirror room, dude. saw that in theaters and the crowd was just wild. fantastic movie.

that scene was amazing!