What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

watched the MIB reboot. it's ok, better than expected. but i haven't been to a cinema in a year or so, so it might be just that. 

• Like 1
On 2019-06-24 at 3:42 PM, jehurey said:

I saw The Dead Don't Die, a Jim Jarmusch "film"

and.......um.......its a movie. It probably should have been a 30 minute short film. There were some pleasant scenes, and I'm kind of surprised that Bill Murray acted slightly more livelier than he has in the past decade. Whatever point that movie is trying to make, its simply not satisfying enough when they make it.

Saw the first hour. Started to off slow as shit, 35 minutes of film time wasted u right. Glad I walked out on it. Had better things to do, and looks like I missed nothing. 

13 hours ago, kaz said:

watched the MIB reboot. it's ok, better than expected. but i haven't been to a cinema in a year or so, so it might be just that. 

Ain't much out. And I agree. Movie cinemas are more for dates for me. Rarely does something super excite with the buds come out? Maybe a star wars movie??

31 minutes ago, -GD- said:

On 5 now. Where are you? 

Reveal hidden contents

Love the terminator nod. That crazy Russian is like a poor man’s Arnold :D 

Right where you are baby :-* 

I'm watching ep 5 now of Stranger Things

Spoiler

3.   That last episode was freaking crazy,  I was waiting for Billy to kill them all.  

You know he don't like Lucas from the start since season 2.  

I thought he was going to Brutality finish Elle when he had her in that choke.  

I was nod laughing  through the whole scary/sad part.   Like Ha, ha, ha, yes... Shang Tsung style.

Edited by -GD-
5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm watching ep 5 now of Stranger Things

Reveal hidden contents

3.   That last episode was freaking crazy,  I was waiting for Billy to kill them all.  

You know he don't like Lucas from the start since season 2.  

I thought he was going to Brutality finish Elle when he had her in that choke.  

I was nod laughing  through the whole scary/sad part.   Like Ha, ha, ha, yes... Shang Tsung style.

Post spoilers in tags 

On episode 4 currently. Excellent season so far. I didn’t know Cary Elwes was going to be in it. It seems they just keep putting 80s stars in the show. It’s awesome. 

Edited by Ike
7 minutes ago, Ike said:

On episode 4 currently. Excellent season so far. I didn’t know Cary Elwes was going to be in it. It seems they just keep putting 80s stars in the show. It’s awesome. 

I didn't even recognize him at first and picked him out by voice. Dude has had some work done.

Well, I just finished stranger things. 

While it’s the least mysterious of the 3, and doesn’t really add much to its lore, the season goes balls deep in capturing the 80’s feel (whether or not that’s a good thing depends on the viewer). I mean...it really feels like something from the 80’s (minus the excellent production values). The season also doubles down on its character development, which has a warm and funny payoff. Speaking of humor, this has been, by far, the funniest season yet. 

Edited by -GD-